I finally quit pinside

Pinball Discussion, Location Games, Etc.
ChrisS

Re: I finally quit pinside

Post by ChrisS »

Not to devolve the topic even further but did anyone see Will Ferrell and Chad Smith on Fallon? It was pretty good and it's scary how much they look alike.
Radical, Taxi, RollerGames, Dr. Dude, EATPM, Bad Cats, Diner, Police Force, Riverboat Gambler, Swords of Fury, Cyclone, IMDN, Tommy, GNR, MET Prem, KISS Prem, TRS, AC/DC LE, Rob Zombie, Monopoly, No Good Gofers, Who Dunnit, DemoMan, Scared Stiff, Ghostbusters Prem. Not here: Earthshaker, AC/DC, F-14, HMM. Tech bay: Game Show.
noncommittaldave

Post by noncommittaldave »

ChrisS wrote:Not to devolve the topic even further but did anyone see Will Ferrell and Chad Smith on Fallon? It was pretty good and it's scary how much they look alike.
I did. I honestly couldn't tell which one was which for a moment or two. :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsWHyBOk2iQ
Chris K

Post by Chris K »

The interview was mind-bending. I had to wait until they talked to figure out who was who.
Our pinball table breeding stock:
Star Trek: The Next Generation, Scared Stiff, Black Hole, Roy Clark, Monster Bash Remake, Future Spa, Big Deal, Top Score, Baywatch, Rick and Morty, TMNT, Sinbad, Guns N Roses
noncommittaldave

Post by noncommittaldave »

Just so you don't think I'm being "noncommittal" if you should happen to see that i am deactivated on pinside as opposed to retired, I requested to have my pinside account retired and they responded that i simply need to deactivate and not log back on. I was hoping they'd close it entirely to help me resist the urge to log on and hurl insults at people but they said they were trying to model the site after facebook in that regard. hahaha!

I guess i'll have to start posting inappropriate pics or say bad things about jjp to get banned to accomplish those ends. :shock: