AV Pinball at the Crystal Corner (MSN) 11/11

Pinball Discussion, Location Games, Etc.
rdexter

AV Pinball at the Crystal Corner (MSN) 11/11

Post by rdexter »

I am new to the Pinball World and would like to meet some of the local crew. I have connected with Hilton through this site and we are going to meet up at the Crystal Corner in Madison to play some Avengers around 5 PM on Monday, November 11.

Can anyone else join us?

http://thecrystalcornerbar.com/

Thanks,
Ryan Dexter
Hilton

Re: AV Pinball at the Crystal Corner (MSN) 11/11

Post by Hilton »

I'll be there. Any other locals up for a few beers on a Monday evening and trying out some AV on route?

Lance, this is in your neck of the woods.
u2sean

Post by u2sean »

Hey, that's out just far enough that I might be able to make it! Of course it'd probably be after 5:30pm before I can arrive due to work obligations. I'll put it on the calendar and hope to see some of the regulars, and meet Ryan.

- Sean
Tron, Shadow, Shrek, STTNG, TZ, Dimension, TNA, AFMr, Neptune, R&M, Godzilla Prem, King of Diamonds, S&S, Dialed In! LE, Bank Shot, IJ, Scooby CE, ST Prem
rdexter

Post by rdexter »

I'm going to have to bow out of meeting at the Crystal Corner next Monday. Sorry for the short notice but hopefully others will be there still? Hope to meet many of you soon.
- Ryan
MadPinBaller

Post by MadPinBaller »

Too bad, Ryan...maybe you can still come. And thanks for setting this up - a good place to play andf a good machine -Avengers. I'll get down there if I can.
KEEP ON FLIPPIN' !!!!
MadPinBaller

Pins: Demolition Man, Baywatch, Vegas, South Park, Fish Tales, Xenon, Dr Dude, Contact
u2sean

Post by u2sean »

Well, I won't be able to make this as I had originally hoped as I've had a meeting pop up that I need to attend. Sorry guys - play a game and have a few beers for me!

- Sean
Tron, Shadow, Shrek, STTNG, TZ, Dimension, TNA, AFMr, Neptune, R&M, Godzilla Prem, King of Diamonds, S&S, Dialed In! LE, Bank Shot, IJ, Scooby CE, ST Prem