No Fear for Sale - UPDATE: SOLD

Buy, Sell, and Trade Pinball Machines and Parts
sharpchedda

Re: No Fear for Sale

Post by sharpchedda »

Ken wrote:
noncommittaldave wrote:I think Brian is going to give us both a nutpunch for all this off topic stuff but...

You're worried about a nutpunch from an ectomorph???
Watch it, Ken or I'll...scratch you up real bad.

Dave - I have isolated the DMD issue. swapped it out with a different dmd. NF works fine now, but the other one is outgassing. Bah.
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

sharpchedda wrote:
Ken wrote:
noncommittaldave wrote:I think Brian is going to give us both a nutpunch for all this off topic stuff but...

You're worried about a nutpunch from an ectomorph???
Watch it, Ken or I'll...scratch you up real bad.

Dave - I have isolated the DMD issue. swapped it out with a different dmd. NF works fine now, but the other one is outgassing. Bah.
Hit up Chris S., he had a good deal on some nice used ones.
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, NBA Fastbreak, Williams Phoenix
RustyLizard

Post by RustyLizard »

noncommittaldave wrote:
Hilton wrote:Are you currently with WWind and BSD?
Yep, that's where I'm at. If i were to let something go, it would be BSD but i get anxious just typing that. :lol:

Sorry about the false alarms, Brian. Have you attempted to isolate the issue with the DMD by swapping dmd from another machine and/or dmd driver board from another machine? My BSD did that and eventually stopped working completely. It was (is) the power supply on the dmd driver board on mine. As I evaluate your price, i'm mentally adding $200 in for a new dmd.

Very nice looking game. I'm surprised someone hasn't taken the plunge (oh, that's turrible) yet. :shock:
Not to derail any further but do you guys know who it is in Madison with the never ending BSD wanted ad?
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

RustyLizard wrote:
Not to derail any further but do you guys know who it is in Madison with the never ending BSD wanted ad?

Why do you ask?

not me, but pretty sure I have his contact info if you need it.
RustyLizard

Post by RustyLizard »

My cabinet is very scratched up. I bought another one and am swapping playfields. I am getting sound board re-capped now and when other repairs are finished I will be selling one. Because of cab scratches I am looking for a buyer who isn't anal. Had enough of that lately. Would also consider a trade.
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

RustyLizard wrote:My cabinet is very scratched up. I bought another one and am swapping playfields. I am getting sound board re-capped now and when other repairs are finished I will be selling one. Because of cab scratches I am looking for a buyer who isn't anal. Had enough of that lately. Would also consider a trade.

I dont give 2 squats about a cabinet w scratches. I have been looking for a BSD for a while (Dave wont sell his ;) ), so consider me the guy with the ad Rusty ;)

Please shoot me a message with how much you want. A scratched up BSD is just what I have been looking for. Will go nicely in my eventual lightning flipper row (FT, BSD, and Dr Who)
BigDaddyBanjo

Post by BigDaddyBanjo »

Ok, Just to get this thread back on track...

GLWTS on the No Fear Brian. It looks like a nice game. If you can't find a buyer here, get it to MGC in a couple of months. It will almost certainly sell there.
Home Collection : FT, JD,Paragon, POTO, GB, WCS, TWD, WPT, SMVE, BK, HS, Gorgar and Bank Shot.
noncommittaldave

Post by noncommittaldave »

i forget where you are located, Brian. Is it evansville?
sharpchedda

Post by sharpchedda »

Yep. Evansville. About 20 minutes south of Madison on hwy 14.
noncommittaldave

Re: No Fear for Sale - UPDATE: DMD replaced with working unit.

Post by noncommittaldave »

I told 2 people (not on here) about your game. hope they contacted you. I imagine this will fly off the floor if you bring to MGC at that price. Maybe even hike it up a bit ($2500) to get what you need. :lol:
sharpchedda

Re: No Fear for Sale - UPDATE: SOLD

Post by sharpchedda »

sharpchedda wrote:For sale - No Fear Williams pinball machine.

Everything's working and it plays great. Very fast. Clean playfield and LED'd out. Got a real cherry cabinet...No fade which is rare for this game. It does have a chip and a few scratches in the backbox which I tried to capture in the pix. Same with the translite. DMD takes a few secs to warm up but otherwise works fine. UPDATE: DMD HAS BEEN REPLACED WITH A FULLY FUNCTIONING UNIT.

Asking $2250.

Pix available here: http://s1175.photobucket.com/user/Sharp ... t=3&page=1

Message me with any questions. Thanks!