WTB: Haunted House

Buy, Sell, and Trade Pinball Machines and Parts
BrewNinja

WTB: Haunted House

Post by BrewNinja »

Looking to buy a Haunted House. Any shape is fine, prefer more of a project pin TBH. Need to complete the set with my Black Hole :)
Black Hole, F14, Dirty Harry, Walking Dead Premium, Fish Tales, Comet, Metallica, The Shadow, Whirlwind, Black Knight 2000, Deadpool
ralphwiggum

Re: WTB: Haunted House

Post by ralphwiggum »

I have someone coming to pick mine up sometime next week :(

If he flakes out for some reason, I will let you know. I wasn't actively selling it yet, since I was on the fence about which machines I wanted to sell to pay for my other new toy, so if he does fall through, you can have priority over anyone else. He has until Christmas Eve to pick it up, and then I am opening it up for sale to anyone else interested.

Full Photo Gallery is here-
http://1drv.ms/1l7I7hY
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Fish Tales, Wheel of Fortune
BrewNinja

Post by BrewNinja »

Please do let me know, Im interested in it!
Black Hole, F14, Dirty Harry, Walking Dead Premium, Fish Tales, Comet, Metallica, The Shadow, Whirlwind, Black Knight 2000, Deadpool
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

Will do.... those are two great games to have together..... Sounds like you could use a Devils Dare to go next to them for the "Super Heavy Gottlieb Trifecta"..... :idea:
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Fish Tales, Wheel of Fortune
Eric_S

Post by Eric_S »

Looks like someone did some awesome grounding mods on that HH!
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

Eric_S wrote:Looks like someone did some awesome grounding mods on that HH!

LOL.... he sure did.... Just an FYI, this used to be Eric's HH. He did a great job with all the mods on it, and it has been rock solid for me since I have owned it. The only thing I have done to it since I got it from Eric was add the Spider web plastic in the basement, change some rubber, and LED it. You won't have any issues with this game for sure.

I actually don't want to sell it, but one other large toy has come my way that I cant pass up, so I am selling some of my other toys to pay for it.
Current Collection
BrewNinja

Post by BrewNinja »

Never seen/played a devils dare. Looks like an interesting game though. My Black Hole has had its share of problems, but I have worked through them all finally. Just finished installing LED's throughout tonight. Looks so much sharper!

I hate how all the fun toys cost lots of money!
pinball4ever

Post by pinball4ever »

BrewNinja wrote:Never seen/played a devils dare. Looks like an interesting game though.
If you're near the Madison area and want to play one, shoot me a pm. Mine's fully restored and looks and plays like it just came out of the box. I love the game.

I was super tempted by Tim's (Eric's) Haunted House just because I've always loved that game and playing/owning Devil's Dare has really turned me on to these classic Gottlieb games. Once you do the ground mods, they are just rock solid. The only negative I can think of is some of the parts are really difficult to find (the voice chip in my DD is obsolete, but I did track one down - although it was really expensive). Also the spider chips in the earlier Sys80's are also obsolete.

Todd
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

Todd >> if you are opening the invite list. I would LOVE to check out both DD and HH sometime!
pinball4ever

Post by pinball4ever »

Hilton wrote:Todd >> if you are opening the invite list. I would LOVE to check out both DD and HH sometime!
Yeah buddy, you know you're welcome to come over anytime! Weekends work best just because we have an early sleeper in the house now, and if you wake her up you better have earplugs. :D

I don't actually have a HH, wish I did. I will have one someday for sure. I was just commenting on how tempted I was when I heard Tim was putting his up for sale.
BrewNinja

Post by BrewNinja »

Ill definitely have to take you up on that offer some time. I live in Fitchburg, so probably not too far away from you. Love meeting fellow pinheads :)
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

Hey BrewNinja, sent you a PM....
Current Collection
chrisnack

Post by chrisnack »

I'm not helping you move this one if you buy it... just saying...
Current: Medieval Madness, Sinbad, Indiana Jones: The Pinball Adventure
Former: Cleopatra, Joker Poker, Count-Down, Stargate, Road Show, Solar Ride, Attack from Mars LE, Star Wars Premium, Jurassic Park
BrewNinja

Post by BrewNinja »

Hahaha, it's a good work out!
chrisnack

Post by chrisnack »

BrewNinja wrote:Hahaha, it's a good work out!
I only assist with 1 wide-body every 2 years :)
Current: Medieval Madness, Sinbad, Indiana Jones: The Pinball Adventure
Former: Cleopatra, Joker Poker, Count-Down, Stargate, Road Show, Solar Ride, Attack from Mars LE, Star Wars Premium, Jurassic Park