Looking for Custom Pinball Cards

Pinball Discussion, Location Games, Etc.
ChrisS

Looking for Custom Pinball Cards

Post by ChrisS »

Hey All,

Looking to finish off a couple machines with some custom pinball cards. Anyone have some talent with photoshop and such and interested in making a couple extra beans? Looking for free play cards and instruction cards.

Your creativity is all I'm looking for. Here are the ones I'm missing.

Police Force
Dr. Dude
Riverboat Gambler - Maybe a background of poker chips or a Roulette wheel.
Bad Cats
The Rolling Stones - Maybe a background of a concert or the classic tongue logo.

Let me know if anyone is interested in taking any of these on.

chris
Radical, Taxi, RollerGames, Dr. Dude, EATPM, Bad Cats, Diner, Police Force, Riverboat Gambler, Swords of Fury, Cyclone, IMDN, Tommy, GNR, MET Prem, KISS Prem, TRS, AC/DC LE, Rob Zombie, Monopoly, No Good Gofers, Who Dunnit, DemoMan, Scared Stiff, Ghostbusters Prem. Not here: Earthshaker, AC/DC, F-14, HMM. Tech bay: Game Show.
ralphwiggum

Re: Looking for Custom Pinball Cards

Post by ralphwiggum »

You know I have mad crazy Photoshop skillz.... Send me a couple of pictures of yourself so I can mix them into the instruction cards :)
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Fish Tales, Wheel of Fortune
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

OMG. I can only imagine what you could come up with if you had some of the pics on my phone.

Yeah I didn't want to bug you. You seemed hell bent on getting your projects done........Like maybe getting that bowler working. :lol:
Radical, Taxi, RollerGames, Dr. Dude, EATPM, Bad Cats, Diner, Police Force, Riverboat Gambler, Swords of Fury, Cyclone, IMDN, Tommy, GNR, MET Prem, KISS Prem, TRS, AC/DC LE, Rob Zombie, Monopoly, No Good Gofers, Who Dunnit, DemoMan, Scared Stiff, Ghostbusters Prem. Not here: Earthshaker, AC/DC, F-14, HMM. Tech bay: Game Show.
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

ChrisS wrote:OMG. I can only imagine what you could come up with if you had some of the pics on my phone.

Yeah I didn't want to bug you. You seemed hell bent on getting your projects done........Like maybe getting that bowler working. :lol:

I am hellbent on getting other peoples machines out of my house.... LOL.... And then I can get to my projects... I didnt realize how much better pins play with stuff actually on the playfield and not in boxes underneath each machine.
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Fish Tales, Wheel of Fortune
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

It smells like a New Year's Resolution to me.
mkecasey

Post by mkecasey »

Somebody on Pinside just launched a site and has been knocking out some really cool custom cards. He is also taking requests so it's possible that he could design whatever you are looking for. http://pinballboy.com/

He does have a Rolling Stones one already made: http://pinballboy.com/rulecards?tag=The+Rolling+Stones
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

Thanks
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

Hey Dude...... I made you some custom instruction cards.....
r911right copy.jpg
Gottlieb_Rescue_911_instruction_cards-1.jpg

Oh wait, I made those for me..... :twisted:

I actually prefer making my cards to match the aprons, I want them to appear almost factory..... If you want me to apron match some cards for you, I might be able to. Obviously this design was super simple for 911, but I have made some pretty complex stuff.
Current Collection
rdexter

Post by rdexter »

Hello from Florida! I see you know have a NBA Fastbreak in that great collection of yours. Have you made a custom card for that yet? Thanks - Ryan
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

rdexter wrote:Hello from Florida! I see you know have a NBA Fastbreak in that great collection of yours. Have you made a custom card for that yet? Thanks - Ryan

Yeah Tim have you made any yet? I assume it would incorporate balls of some type. If need be I can come rest mine on the glass if you like? :shock:
rdexter

Post by rdexter »

Tim - I too could supply a picture of some BIG BALLS :D
TMFish

Post by TMFish »

http://www.pinballcards.com/

Some of the nicest custom cards I've seen can be found at the above site. They are free to download but he does request a donation. If I remember correctly he is located in Canada. So 10USD is like 125 Canadian, or something. He doesn't currently have any of the games you listed Chris but he does take request.

Sorry for the interruption, now back to ball talk.
chrisnack

Post by chrisnack »

TMFish wrote:http://www.pinballcards.com/

So 10USD is like 125 Canadian, or something.

LOL....

Very nice cards... man i just need some basic ones for my lame 70's pins... txt on faded ass yellow paper... :)
Current: Medieval Madness, Sinbad, Indiana Jones: The Pinball Adventure
Former: Cleopatra, Joker Poker, Count-Down, Stargate, Road Show, Solar Ride, Attack from Mars LE, Star Wars Premium, Jurassic Park
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

Yeah your best bet is to check out pinball rebel. You might find some of the old style cards there.
ralphwiggum

Custom Pinball Cards

Post by ralphwiggum »

Now that my time is almost zero for working on machines at night, I do have some free time to start working on some smaller pinball projects I have been meaning to get to for the last couple of years. I will be offering up custom cards for sale that I feel like is currently missing from all of the custom sites- blended/matching instruction cards that match the feel/style of the apron.

All cards are hand vectorized, original design,printed on photo paper with a high end photo printer (8 inks- setting me back about $300 everytime I have to fill the set), and laminated (can be done without lamination as well- it actually looks a little sharper without lamination).

I will also be introducing all of these cards in a low voltage, EL setup, that will run off of 5v without the annoying squeal of the current 12v EL offerings out there.

The EL version is printed on high density Positive Transparent Screenprint film, then laminated with the EL paper and Screenprint film together.

If anyone wants a particular game done, please let me know. I will give out a free set of cards for anyone that can provide me a scan or high resolution picture of the apron stickers on all newer Sterns (for the time being), and possibly any Williams aprons as well.

Cost-
$12 shipped per set of traditional cards
$65 shipped per set of EL cards

Currently Available-
The Simpsons Pinball Party

Coming Very Soon-
World Cup Soccer
The Addams Family

Coming Soon, but not as soon as I would like-
Indiana Jones
Ghostbusters

Unfortunately my picture taking skills aren't as good as my Pinball playing skills, so this is the best I can show you right now- (EL pics coming tonight)
Attachments
IMG_20160917_220128151.jpg
IMG_20160917_220017446.jpg
IMG_20160917_215956341.jpg
Current Collection