WTB - 1975 Bally Freedom

Buy, Sell, and Trade Pinball Machines and Parts
Klauerpower

WTB - 1975 Bally Freedom

Post by Klauerpower »

My Sister is interested in purchasing a Bally Freedom, this will be her family's first pinball, so preferably in good working condition, as I live an hour and a half away & I don't want to be traveling there every weekend to fix something. As I have enough of my own pinball projects to work on. If anyone has one that would like to sell, please let me know. Send pictures to toddk@toddsteven.com. Would consider trading a 1963 Chicago Coin Fire Cracker that is 50% working.
Methos

Re: WTB - 1975 Bally Freedom

Post by Methos »

I think there was one of these for sale at the last MGC, back in the south west corner of the building. I can't recall who the owner was.
TomGWI

Re: WTB - 1975 Bally Freedom

Post by TomGWI »

Klauerpower wrote:My Sister is interested in purchasing a Bally Freedom, this will be her family's first pinball, so preferably in good working condition, as I live an hour and a half away & I don't want to be traveling there every weekend to fix something. As I have enough of my own pinball projects to work on. If anyone has one that would like to sell, please let me know. Send pictures to toddk@toddsteven.com. Would consider trading a 1963 Chicago Coin Fire Cracker that is 50% working.
I don't have a Bally Freedom but I sent you an email regarding the Firecracker.