FS: Getaway: High Speed II

Buy, Sell, and Trade Pinball Machines and Parts
Eric_S

FS: Getaway: High Speed II

Post by Eric_S »

For sale - High Speed 2: Getaway Williams pin ball machine. $2400. It is fully working and plays great. It was recently shopped out. It has new Williams flipper bats and a set of new old stock slingshot plastics are included. The manual is included as well. There is some chipping of the clearcoat on some of the playfield inserts. The cabinet is great with no fade, which is rare for this game. The beacon on top of the game works too. There is a dollar bill validator on the coin door; I don't know if it works, but it is included. It is sold as is, no shipping, pick-up near Neenah, WI. Please email me with any questions. Also interested in trades such as The Walking Dead, The Shadow, and Creature From the Black Lagoon. Email me any potential trades. Thanks!
Attachments
20151202_164820_resized_1.jpg
20151202_164818_resized_1.jpg
20151202_164934_resized_1.jpg
20151202_164859_resized_1.jpg
20151202_164857_resized_1.jpg
20151202_164854_resized_1.jpg
20151202_164959_resized_1.jpg
20151202_164952_resized_1.jpg
20151202_164943_resized_1.jpg
20151202_164938_resized_1.jpg
ChrisS

Re: FS: Getaway: High Speed II

Post by ChrisS »

Whyyy do I have to be out of space. :(

Good luck with the sale.

You looking for a Junkyard? :D
Radical, Taxi, RollerGames, Dr. Dude, EATPM, Bad Cats, Diner, Police Force, Riverboat Gambler, Swords of Fury, Cyclone, IMDN, Tommy, GNR, MET Prem, KISS Prem, TRS, AC/DC LE, Rob Zombie, Monopoly, No Good Gofers, Who Dunnit, DemoMan, Scared Stiff, Ghostbusters Prem. Not here: Earthshaker, AC/DC, F-14, HMM. Tech bay: Game Show.
DeaconBlooze

Post by DeaconBlooze »

duplicate - too excited.
Last edited by DeaconBlooze on Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Current machines:

Wh20 :: PinBot :: Flash :: Firepower :: BSD :: SW Pro :: Pokerino :: TnA :: Bank Shot :: Stars :: Sky Jump :: Laser Cue
DeaconBlooze

Post by DeaconBlooze »

Great deal and great seller.. Damn this stupid hobby and its space requirements!
Current machines:

Wh20 :: PinBot :: Flash :: Firepower :: BSD :: SW Pro :: Pokerino :: TnA :: Bank Shot :: Stars :: Sky Jump :: Laser Cue
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

DeaconBlooze wrote:Great deal and great seller.. Damn this stupid hobby and its space requirements!

just go for it. Space, schmace...

You will find a way to make it fit ;) Ask your bro...
DeaconBlooze

Post by DeaconBlooze »

We're both over capacity, if you can believe that. I wish I could make this happen. This is an easy deal for someone. I'd probably be able to help transport back to the MSN area if that helps someone out. Let me know.
Current machines:

Hilton

Post by Hilton »

DeaconBlooze wrote:We're both over capacity, if you can believe that. I wish I could make this happen. This is an easy deal for someone. I'd probably be able to help transport back to the MSN area if that helps someone out. Let me know.

I would never believe that. ;)

I am supposedly over capacity also... LOL
Eric_S

Post by Eric_S »

Bump. Getaway still available.
Eric_S

Post by Eric_S »

Getaway is spoken for.

Thanks,
Eric
BigDaddyBanjo

Post by BigDaddyBanjo »

Congrats Eric, that is a really nice example of an awesome game.
Home Collection : FT, JD,Paragon, POTO, GB, WCS, TWD, WPT, SMVE, BK, HS, Gorgar and Bank Shot.
DeaconBlooze

Post by DeaconBlooze »

Congrats, Eric. If I wasn't overloaded I definitely would have grabbed this (which is, of course, why I'm overloaded)!
Current machines:

ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

Well it's not going far Dave. So if the time comes I will be ringing your bell.

Now I have to figure out what is headed out the door...........anyone want a Junkyard?

Chris
Radical, Taxi, RollerGames, Dr. Dude, EATPM, Bad Cats, Diner, Police Force, Riverboat Gambler, Swords of Fury, Cyclone, IMDN, Tommy, GNR, MET Prem, KISS Prem, TRS, AC/DC LE, Rob Zombie, Monopoly, No Good Gofers, Who Dunnit, DemoMan, Scared Stiff, Ghostbusters Prem. Not here: Earthshaker, AC/DC, F-14, HMM. Tech bay: Game Show.
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

ChrisS wrote:Well it's not going far Dave. So if the time comes I will be ringing your bell.

Now I have to figure out what is headed out the door...........anyone want a Junkyard?

Chris

no but if HMM or Radical ever need to GTFO, then you know who to call!
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

Copy that.

If Stern drops another good music pin something will have to go on that wall............. :roll:
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

so only a mater of time :)

I also know a guy getting a RZLE that may decide he does not like it and may be willing to play surrogate to take that slot... ;)