Elton John Captain Fantastic For Sale.

Pinball Discussion, Location Games, Etc.
Sschermitzler

Elton John Captain Fantastic For Sale.

Post by Sschermitzler »

I am helping out my family selling many items from my grandmothers home. She has two 1976 Elton John Captain Fantastic (Dirt Brown Cowboy) pinball machines in her basement that I need to get rid of. They are the home version, but are in good condition for the most part. The back glass is great and both are operational. One needs has a broken rubber bumber and the other has an issue with the right flipper. Can anyone give me some insight on what I should be asking for these machines? I don't mind giving someone a deal, but I also want it to be a fair price. I would appreciate any input. Thank you in advance.
ralphwiggum

Re: Elton John Captain Fantastic For Sale.

Post by ralphwiggum »

The home versions are far less desireable, but that doesnt mean they dont have value. As with anything pinball related, it is going to come down to condition. Without seeing any pictures, I would say non-working condition would be somewhere between 150-300 each. If they work, figure around 500-600 each.

This also assumes both are in nice cosmetic condition.
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Fish Tales, Wheel of Fortune