FS/FT Star Wars Ep1 machine - HUO playfield

Buy, Sell, and Trade Pinball Machines and Parts
MikeS

FS/FT Star Wars Ep1 machine - HUO playfield

Post by MikeS »

This is a game I pieced together using a NIB Ep 1 kit and a parted game (minus playfield) that I got from fellow WI Pinball friends. The playfield looks and plays like new and probably has less then 200 plays. I added plastic protectors but other than that it's stock. The cabinet is a little rough but functions great. Driver board is in nice shape but is dirty. The kit includes cab decals which are included. I just never got around to restoring the cabinet besides putting on new T molding. It also includes a daughterboard/EP 1 roms and manual which were part of the kit.-I still have the kit box as well.

The PC/LCD monitor are both newer replacements. The PC is a Dell Optiplex 755. I upgraded the hard drive to SSD to make it faster to boot to gameplay. I'm also including a plug and play original SATA drive that also has the Pin2K software already configured and could serve as a backup. The LCD is a Dell 21" (4:3 aspect) which is preferable to a wide screen since the original CRT's were also 4:3. I also added a new audio amp which is an improvement over the stock Pin2K amp.

The game plays great, I just need to sell a game or two before baby #2 arrives in April and I don't have a lot of attachment to SWE1. I'm mostly looking for an outright sale but I might be alright with a trade too. Mostly interested in 90's WPC games like Fishtales, Dirty Harry, or Shadow +/- cash. Asking $2200 for the EP 1. Just let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!

Lots of pics available here:
http://s241.photobucket.com/user/appeti ... t=2&page=1
Attachments
Ep1 Playfield.jpg
Ep1 full.jpg
Last edited by MikeS on Fri Nov 20, 2015 8:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Current Collection: Rick and Morty, JPPrem, TWDLE, SW Pro, Stranger Things Pro, Godzilla Pro, Pulp Fiction, GNRLE, Doctor Who, Eight Ball, Harlem, Stars, Shadow.
Hilton

Re: FS/FT Star Wars Ep1 machine - HUO playfield

Post by Hilton »

"I just need to sell a game or two before baby #2 arrives in April "

followed by

"Mostly interested in 90's WPC games like Fishtales, Dirty Harry, or Shadow +/- cash"

I had to laugh. We all have the sickness so bad.

I can vouch for this being a very nice playing game (as all of mikes games are).
Good luck on selling or trading Mike!
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

I can vouch for the playfield as I bought it NIB.... As for the rest of the game, obviously have zero worries, as Mike is a great seller. There wont be any surprises at all. GLWS Mike.....Child number 2 will be here before you know it!
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Fish Tales, Wheel of Fortune
MikeS

Post by MikeS »

Hilton wrote:"I just need to sell a game or two before baby #2 arrives in April "

followed by

"Mostly interested in 90's WPC games like Fishtales, Dirty Harry, or Shadow +/- cash"

I had to laugh. We all have the sickness so bad.

I can vouch for this being a very nice playing game (as all of mikes games are).
Good luck on selling or trading Mike!
Thanks guys! Yeah, it is a sickness indeed. Sure I need to sell a game or two but April is still 5 months away :D
Current Collection: Rick and Morty, JPPrem, TWDLE, SW Pro, Stranger Things Pro, Godzilla Pro, Pulp Fiction, GNRLE, Doctor Who, Eight Ball, Harlem, Stars, Shadow.
noncommittaldave

Post by noncommittaldave »

i don't think you should be allowed to get another shadow after you so foolishly sold the other one. :lol:

good luck with your sale/trade.
MikeS

Post by MikeS »

noncommittaldave wrote:i don't think you should be allowed to get another shadow after you so foolishly sold the other one. :lol:

good luck with your sale/trade.
Thanks Dave. And yeah, I just slapped myself in the face again for selling my Shadow. Dumb move on my part although it is in a good home now. Out of all the games I've sold that's the one I wish I could have back! Friends don't let friends sell Shadows :lol:
pinball4ever

Post by pinball4ever »

How is this still available? It's been several hours, has an NOS playfield, and no one's jumped on it yet for this price! :D

I'd buy it in a second if I didn't already have one. I thought about buying it just to keep a spare around. :lol:

I love this game, btw. An engineering masterpiece with a theme one or two people may have heard of.
NoahK

Post by NoahK »

Looks nice, but this is the one machine that my wife will not allow in our house (can't have anything Episode 1 related). Good luck with the sale.
The Hobbit, Alien Poker, DE Star Wars, Heavy Metal Meltdown, Total Nuclear Annihilation, Rick and Morty
Methos

Post by Methos »

What a great price for such a beautiful machine. Between this one and a few others, there are many great choices out there for those looking to upgrade their collection.
MikeS

Post by MikeS »

Lowering price to $2200 for the local crew. Pretty firm on that price. Wouldn't mind a trade either (something DMD era) if anyone is looking to get rid of anything.
MikeS

Post by MikeS »

SWE1 is sold/traded and staying local :D
KingPin Games

Post by KingPin Games »

nice job.
Christopher
KingPin Games
www.KingPinGames.net
Sales@KingPinGames.net
608-393-2299 cell

Authorized JJP, Stern, Spooky, Chicago Gaming, American Pinball, Raw Thrills, Namco, Incredible Technology, Pipeline Games
BigDaddyBanjo

Post by BigDaddyBanjo »

MikeS wrote:This is a game I pieced together using a NIB Ep 1 kit and a parted game (minus playfield) that I got from fellow WI Pinball friends. The playfield looks and plays like new and probably has less then 200 plays. I added plastic protectors but other than that it's stock. The cabinet is a little rough but functions great. Driver board is in nice shape but is dirty. The kit includes cab decals which are included. I just never got around to restoring the cabinet besides putting on new T molding. It also includes a daughterboard/EP 1 roms and manual which were part of the kit.-I still have the kit box as well.

The PC/LCD monitor are both newer replacements. The PC is a Dell Optiplex 755. I upgraded the hard drive to SSD to make it faster to boot to gameplay. I'm also including a plug and play original SATA drive that also has the Pin2K software already configured and could serve as a backup. The LCD is a Dell 21" (4:3 aspect) which is preferable to a wide screen since the original CRT's were also 4:3. I also added a new audio amp which is an improvement over the stock Pin2K amp.

The game plays great, I just need to sell a game or two before baby #2 arrives in April and I don't have a lot of attachment to SWE1. I'm mostly looking for an outright sale but I might be alright with a trade too. Mostly interested in 90's WPC games like Fishtales, Dirty Harry, or Shadow +/- cash. Asking $2200 for the EP 1. Just let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!

Lots of pics available here:
http://s241.photobucket.com/user/appeti ... t=2&page=1

Reposting the new sale on the old thread with Mikes permission...

I bought this game to put out on route last fall and we are closing out it's run so it is up for sale again. I added LED's, other than that it is the same game. I am listing it for $2500, but sell it local (cash, you pick it up from Schwoeglers) for less. It is a great game and still in the same condition as when Mike listed it originally and we keep the games very clean and well maintained so there is no appreciable wear beyond when I purchased it. If you want to look at the game, it is in the bar at Schwoeglers. Great game for kids/newbies as the rules are easy to understand, but is still a good competition game as it is pretty tough to have a long game with those ball-eating outlanes.

Garrett
Last edited by BigDaddyBanjo on Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Home Collection : FT, JD,Paragon, POTO, GB, WCS, TWD, WPT, SMVE, BK, HS, Gorgar and Bank Shot.
MikeS

Post by MikeS »

Bump for a great guy! I've done a couple of deals now with Garrett (including this one) and he is as good as it gets.

This used to be my SWE1 and I can confirm that the game is in great shape. The playfield is basically new and the computer system should be much more reliable/future proof than an original Pin2K system is. It's a lot of game for the money!
BigDaddyBanjo

Post by BigDaddyBanjo »

One last bump for the locals before I put on Pinside/Craigslist. Would rather sell it here.
Home Collection : FT, JD,Paragon, POTO, GB, WCS, TWD, WPT, SMVE, BK, HS, Gorgar and Bank Shot.