Schwoegler's - more games coming soon!

Pinball Discussion, Location Games, Etc.
u2sean

Re: Schwoegler's - more games coming soon!

Post by u2sean »

It's not the only one, but they're few and far between. Biggest collection of EM's is up at the Pinball Museum in the Dells (thanks, Craig!) and I know there's one other at Rossi's as well. Gold Strike used to be out at the Plaza for many, many years and because of that, a lot of Madisonians are familiar with and really enjoy this particular title.
Tron, Shadow, Shrek, STTNG, TZ, Dimension, TNA, AFMr, Neptune, R&M, Godzilla Prem, King of Diamonds, S&S, Dialed In! LE, Bank Shot, IJ, Scooby CE, ST Prem
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

oh yes, I need to make it up the dells sometime and support.

I am looking forward to playing some Gold Strike and hope to make it over on sat for the monthly.
NoahK

Post by NoahK »

I plan to check it out this evening.
The Hobbit, Alien Poker, DE Star Wars, Heavy Metal Meltdown, Total Nuclear Annihilation, Rick and Morty
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

Reminder that this Saturday will be the monthly Schwoegler's.

Come early to practice. Sign in by 5:55. Free drinks and BOGOs for winners of various brackets.
We hope to see you there.
NoahK

Post by NoahK »

Got some last minute practice for MRP in last night. Gold Strike is a lot of fun. I have learned to be careful with the plunge on that machine after having a game of three straight drains down the left outlane. The color DMD's on South Park and Getaway look great. I am still impressed with how well maintained these machines are kept. Great job and I look forward to what you have planned for the future.
The Hobbit, Alien Poker, DE Star Wars, Heavy Metal Meltdown, Total Nuclear Annihilation, Rick and Morty
u2sean

Post by u2sean »

We're happy to announce that America's Most Haunted is now available to play out at Schwoegler's! Thanks the the entire Spooky team for the amazing game! It definitely looks great out on the concourse!
IMG_1931.JPG
With this addition, there are now 11 games out at Schwoegler's to play that span 40 years of manufacture!
Tron, Shadow, Shrek, STTNG, TZ, Dimension, TNA, AFMr, Neptune, R&M, Godzilla Prem, King of Diamonds, S&S, Dialed In! LE, Bank Shot, IJ, Scooby CE, ST Prem
Methos

Post by Methos »

u2sean wrote:We're happy to announce that America's Most Haunted is now available to play out at Schwoegler's! Thanks the the entire Spooky team for the amazing game! It definitely looks great out on the concourse!
IMG_1931.JPG
With this addition, there are now 11 games out at Schwoegler's to play that span 40 years of manufacture!
I only see 8 games.

:)
BigDaddyBanjo

Post by BigDaddyBanjo »

Methos wrote:
u2sean wrote:We're happy to announce that America's Most Haunted is now available to play out at Schwoegler's! Thanks the the entire Spooky team for the amazing game! It definitely looks great out on the concourse!
IMG_1931.JPG
I only see 8 games.

:)
There are 3 more in the bar, give them some love too everyone!
Home Collection : FT, JD,Paragon, POTO, GB, WCS, TWD, WPT, SMVE, BK, HS, Gorgar and Bank Shot.
BrewNinja

Post by BrewNinja »

Went out tonight finally and played the machines. Good selection. Had a great time killing a few hours playing everything.

Only bad thing, Road Kings is tilting if you hit the ball catch just to the right of the close middle ramp. We played 4 or 5 games, and every single time we hit that, it tilted.
Black Hole, F14, Dirty Harry, Walking Dead Premium, Fish Tales, Comet, Metallica, The Shadow, Whirlwind, Black Knight 2000, Deadpool
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

Thanks for playing and thanks for the heads up.

As a side note, All games have a phone number on the pricing or rules card. Feel free to text or even call the number if you experience any errors on any game. We dont always see stuff on forums or social media right away, but you can be sure to reach us via the number.

Sean and Garrett mainly take care of the west side so their # is on Schwoegs games
I mainly take care of the east side so you will find my number on Pooley's and alt games.

Often if you text we may even make it out to fix the issue while you are still there :) Not always but we do pride ourselves on keeping games playing well and attending to issues ASAP.

For those people with smart phones, feel free to also scan the QR code on the pricing card and it will take you to our website where you can fill out an error report. Phone is still quickest, but some people like the QR code.

Thanks again for supporting location pinball and hope to see you out at a monthly soon. Schwoegler's monthly is this saturday, sign in by 5:55. Casual and fun time to be had and great way to meet more local pinheads!
BigDaddyBanjo

Post by BigDaddyBanjo »

Road Kings is fixed and back "with a vengeance". Thanks for letting us know of the problem.

As Hilton said earlier, please don't hesitate to text or call the number on the machine if you see an issue in the future, we often can stop by and fix while you are still there.

Thanks for coming out and playing!

Garrett
Home Collection : FT, JD,Paragon, POTO, GB, WCS, TWD, WPT, SMVE, BK, HS, Gorgar and Bank Shot.
chrisnack

Post by chrisnack »

BigDaddyBanjo wrote:Road Kings is fixed and back "with a vengeance". Thanks for letting us know of the problem.

As Hilton said earlier, please don't hesitate to text or call the number on the machine if you see an issue in the future, we often can stop by and fix while you are still there.

Thanks for coming out and playing!

Garrett
Thanks for fixing it!
Current: Medieval Madness, Sinbad, Indiana Jones: The Pinball Adventure
Former: Cleopatra, Joker Poker, Count-Down, Stargate, Road Show, Solar Ride, Attack from Mars LE, Star Wars Premium, Jurassic Park
chrisnack

Post by chrisnack »

I will say out of everything I played there, South Park was the most fun for me last night. Just good ball times and fairly straight forward.

Star Trek, i can't believe how much different that feels from TNG.

Now if we can just get an IJ or MM somewhere for me to play :) Played IJ out in Seattle and loved it, haven't played a MM yet.
Former: Cleopatra, Joker Poker, Count-Down, Stargate, Road Show, Solar Ride, Attack from Mars LE, Star Wars Premium, Jurassic Park
u2sean

Post by u2sean »

Game of Thrones Premium was added to the lineup out at Schwoegler's on Sunday afternoon. Looks great wedged between KISS and ST! :) Nothing has been removed at this time. Here's the official guide for the Pro machine to give you some ideas as to what to shoot for.

http://www.sternpinball.com/upload/game ... ide%20.pdf
chrisnack

Post by chrisnack »

u2sean wrote:Game of Thrones Premium was added to the lineup out at Schwoegler's on Sunday afternoon. Looks great wedged between KISS and ST! :) Nothing has been removed at this time. Here's the official guide for the Pro machine to give you some ideas as to what to shoot for.

http://www.sternpinball.com/upload/game ... ide%20.pdf
Nice!