FS: TWD LE HUO ------- SOLD

Buy, Sell, and Trade Pinball Machines and Parts
ChrisS

FS: TWD LE HUO ------- SOLD

Post by ChrisS »

Hey All,

I'm working to free up some space in the basement.

I'm selling my Stern TWD LE HUO. Really nice looking machine and NIB to me. I replaced the white LED's with orange in the GI. Ask Ken. He has some time on this machine and he def says it looks nice.

Shaker Motor added
Custom shooter rod

$7350.00

https://www.flickr.com/photos/56732973@ ... 1242394044

chris
Last edited by ChrisS on Sun Aug 16, 2015 4:25 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Radical, Taxi, RollerGames, Dr. Dude, EATPM, Bad Cats, Diner, Police Force, Riverboat Gambler, Swords of Fury, Cyclone, IMDN, Tommy, GNR, MET Prem, KISS Prem, TRS, AC/DC LE, Rob Zombie, Monopoly, No Good Gofers, Who Dunnit, DemoMan, Scared Stiff, Ghostbusters Prem. Not here: Earthshaker, AC/DC, F-14, HMM. Tech bay: Game Show.
Ken

Re: FS: TWD LE HUO

Post by Ken »

The orange lights look BADASS on this machine! Between Milwaukee, Madison, and MGC I've played a bunch of TWD and this one looks the coolest BY FAR!
Sorry to see it leave your collection Chris. GLWS!
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

Ken wrote:The orange lights look BADASS on this machine! Between Milwaukee, Madison, and MGC I've played a bunch of TWD and this one looks the coolest BY FAR!

I thought you had called dibs Ken?!??
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

Ken wrote:The orange lights look BADASS on this machine! Between Milwaukee, Madison, and MGC I've played a bunch of TWD and this one looks the coolest BY FAR!

Well its only leaving if someone buys it. :lol:

Ken, Have you played it since the code update? Man its such a better game now.

Thanks for your kind words.
Radical, Taxi, RollerGames, Dr. Dude, EATPM, Bad Cats, Diner, Police Force, Riverboat Gambler, Swords of Fury, Cyclone, IMDN, Tommy, GNR, MET Prem, KISS Prem, TRS, AC/DC LE, Rob Zombie, Monopoly, No Good Gofers, Who Dunnit, DemoMan, Scared Stiff, Ghostbusters Prem. Not here: Earthshaker, AC/DC, F-14, HMM. Tech bay: Game Show.
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

Lowered the price slightly.

chris
ChrisS

Re: FS: TWD LE HUO ------- SOLD

Post by ChrisS »

This machine has sold.