FS: Wheel of Fortune SOLD

Buy, Sell, and Trade Pinball Machines and Parts
ChrisS

FS: Wheel of Fortune SOLD

Post by ChrisS »

Hey All,

I'm working to free up some space in the basement.

I'm selling my Stern Wheel of Fortune. Overall this is a very clean machine. Cab is very nice, Playfield is near perfect. LED's throughout, Mirror blades.

There is 1 mark on the cab head where it banged into a door when moving it. The pictures reflect this.

This is the nicest Wheel of Fortune I have seen.

$3400.00 OBO

https://www.flickr.com/photos/56732973@ ... 3199211318

chris
Radical, Taxi, RollerGames, Dr. Dude, EATPM, Bad Cats, Diner, Police Force, Riverboat Gambler, Swords of Fury, Cyclone, IMDN, Tommy, GNR, MET Prem, KISS Prem, TRS, AC/DC LE, Rob Zombie, Monopoly, No Good Gofers, Who Dunnit, DemoMan, Scared Stiff, Ghostbusters Prem. Not here: Earthshaker, AC/DC, F-14, HMM. Tech bay: Game Show.
ChrisS

Re: FS: Wheel of Fortune SOLD

Post by ChrisS »

Machine has sold.

Thanks for everyone's interest.

chris
Radical, Taxi, RollerGames, Dr. Dude, EATPM, Bad Cats, Diner, Police Force, Riverboat Gambler, Swords of Fury, Cyclone, IMDN, Tommy, GNR, MET Prem, KISS Prem, TRS, AC/DC LE, Rob Zombie, Monopoly, No Good Gofers, Who Dunnit, DemoMan, Scared Stiff, Ghostbusters Prem. Not here: Earthshaker, AC/DC, F-14, HMM. Tech bay: Game Show.
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

going to CO?
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

Yes it is. Losing one out of the state. :cry:
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

ChrisS wrote:Yes it is. Losing one out of the state. :cry:

That is OK. Ryan is a solid guy and from the midwest originally ;)