radio shack drawer cabinets

Pinball Discussion, Location Games, Etc.
ralphwiggum

radio shack drawer cabinets

Post by ralphwiggum »

Heads up.... For those looking for radio shack drawers, the one in fort atkinson closes in 8 days and they are currently $131 each set of 7. I have an offer in on all of them if they don't sell, but bought two today because I doubt they last until close. There are 6 left.

Don't bother looking for fuses.... I just bought 150 packs of those at .30 each :)
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Fish Tales, Wheel of Fortune
Hilton

Re: radio shack drawer cabinets

Post by Hilton »

I think Neo bought out another store and was trying to sell some of his leftovers also.

I think he recently had a post on pinside trying to sell some?
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

Hilton wrote:I think Neo bought out another store and was trying to sell some of his leftovers also.

I think he recently had a post on pinside trying to sell some?
Yep... At 175.00 each... That is the going rate at most of these closeouts.
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Fish Tales, Wheel of Fortune
DeaconBlooze

Post by DeaconBlooze »

Going off of memory, they stack those, right? So one unit would be considered half of a normal stack?
Current machines:

Wh20 :: PinBot :: Flash :: Firepower :: BSD :: SW Pro :: Pokerino :: TnA :: Bank Shot :: Stars :: Sky Jump :: Laser Cue
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

DeaconBlooze wrote:Going off of memory, they stack those, right? So one unit would be considered half of a normal stack?
Yep, you got it.... One would be a half stack... A full stack as setup in the store would set you back $262.00 (what I just paid)..... They are freaking worth it. They are super nice, heavy duty, and will outlive all of us.

There are four screws with wingnuts that you have to get to, to separate the units (they are heavy). You could leave them together, but I separated mine to fit in the backseat of my Impala.

I went on my lunch break, and had them broken down and loaded in about 30 minutes total.
Current Collection
Eric_S

Post by Eric_S »

I got you beat on fuse pricing. When the Neenah Radio Shack closed, I bought every fuse for 12 cents a pack, along with a bunch of other crap I'll never use. I ended up giving away a bunch of parts at league night. I spent less than $30 and the original price for everything was well over $700.
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

Eric_S wrote:I got you beat on fuse pricing. When the Neenah Radio Shack closed, I bought every fuse for 12 cents a pack, along with a bunch of other crap I'll never use. I ended up giving away a bunch of parts at league night. I spent less than $30 and the original price for everything was well over $700.

Dude, that is a crazy deal on fuses!

Everything in this radio Shack is 60-80% off, so if anyone has been holding off on buying those expensive Otterbox's for their IPhone, they are a steal at $25.00. I bought 5 sets of really nice wireless/Bluetooth headphones for myself and my kids, and bought a couple of super nice wireless Bluetooth speakers so I can stream stuff from my phone and tablet in my garage while I am working on my cars.... I almost feel guilty buying all of this stuff so cheap.

So I got the drawers setup (side by side), I may just go buy them all at $131.00 now that I realized the entire drawer comes out of the sliding shelf.... That makes these incredibly handy for working on machine.... I want to rebulb a machine? Just pull out the drawer full of bulbs and bring it to the machine.... Re-rubber, pull out the rubber drawer.. Just super convenient....
20150518_224440.jpg
20150518_224405.jpg
Attachments
20150518_224342.jpg
Current Collection
TheDru

Post by TheDru »

You guys are the pin-heads. Sorry to dumb it down. But I couldn't resist.
He said Rubber Drawer. (HeeHee)
Reminds me of my senior year in high school.

Sorry. You can take the boy out of 7th grade....but you'll never take the 7th grade out of the boy.
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

Those look deeper than I remember.

Tim, if you decide to go back please let me know. I will take 1 of them.

I am not sure if you are looking to sell some if you get them all but wanted to toss it out there.
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

Hilton wrote:Those look deeper than I remember.

I am not sure if you are looking to sell some if you get them all but wanted to toss it out there.
If they take my offer, I will have extras for sale at $100 each. I will set one aside for you if I end up with them.
Current Collection
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

ralphwiggum wrote:
Hilton wrote:Those look deeper than I remember.

If they take my offer, I will have extras for sale at $100 each. I will set one aside for you if I end up with them.

deal. let me know when that time comes
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

Well they didn't take my offer, because they pretty much sold out at their discount pricing.... They have two days left and everything is now 85% off.... just crazy.... I did score one more cabinet (they had it in the back) for $90 for myself, so I am super stoked..... Thiese things are amazing.

So I managed to get three cabinets (21 shelves) for a grand total of $350....
Current Collection
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

nice score!