April 2015 League Night

u2sean

Re: April 2015 League Night

Post by u2sean »

Ran wrote:Well...that and a stripper pole for my wife ;)
:shock:

Definitely a walkout basement! Sad to hear that both Ran and Mike will be missing from league this month. I forgot how close the next league night is! Crap, better get crackin' on getting the machines and basement ready. Looking forward to league at Tully's. Best...garage...ever...
Tron, Shadow, Shrek, STTNG, TZ, Dimension, TNA, AFMr, Neptune, R&M, Godzilla Prem, King of Diamonds, S&S, Dialed In! LE, Bank Shot, IJ, Scooby CE, ST Prem
u2sean

Post by u2sean »

And...I realized just a few days ago that I'm double booked for Sunday. :( My final couple bowling league night is this Sunday, and I've already missed the last 2 times we have bowled and can't miss the final week of the season. Sorry Tully - I was really looking forward to it. See everyone soon.

- Sean
Tron, Shadow, Shrek, STTNG, TZ, Dimension, TNA, AFMr, Neptune, R&M, Godzilla Prem, King of Diamonds, S&S, Dialed In! LE, Bank Shot, IJ, Scooby CE, ST Prem
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

I may swing by to play early, but at this point I am not sure if I will play in league. It really depends on what time league actually starts

The continual creep to later and later makes it burdensome on the flip side for those who work early the following day.
Ken

Post by Ken »

Hilton wrote:The continual creep to later and later makes it burdensome on the flip side for those who work early the following day.
Funny. I see a continual creep to earlier and earlier for the most part.

Going through pinball withdrawl!! Really looking forward to tonight Tully! Mustang and WWE going to get a good workout from me tonight. Only 9 more hours of work. :evil:
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

Ken wrote:
Funny. I see a continual creep to earlier and earlier for the most part.
The majority of league hosts work a M-F schedule and I think the majority of league members start early enough in the day that moving later impacts more people than moving earlier.

I have said many times that whatever a host wants to do as far as day and time should be entirely up to them. I am just appreciative to have enough hosts to fill the season.

I only thought it worth mention that adjusting to a later time to accommodate 1 person is likely to impact others, esp on a Sunday night. I hope you can understand that?
tullster

Post by tullster »

Life's full of give & take, and I don't think that waiting a few minutes for someone to get there is a big deal. Pushing back the start time was just a formality, and we'll start the minute Ken gets there, but will not wait past 7:30.

I can't win nor do I care to. If I'd have set start at 3pm there would have problems with some about that too.

Come early and leave the minute League is done. Games are set tough so it should go quick.

I'll start grillin' about 3.
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

Had a Blast! Thanks so much for hosting Tully!!!

Great burgers and brats and pinball and good times with all you crazy dudes!
Ken

Post by Ken »

Thanks so much Tully! Was great to talk music, cars, and pins with you. The food was perfect, especially those homemade cookies! Losing to Nessa on Mustang and skill roll was both humbling and enjoy full! Hunter on the pinball machine was the funniest thing I've seen in ages!
BEST GARAGE EVER!!
tullster

Post by tullster »

Thanks to all who made it. I had a blast as well, and was lucky enough to get my first (and probably only) win! :shock: