April 2015 League Night

tullster

April 2015 League Night

Post by tullster »

Hi guys,
April League night will be on Sunday the 26th in Tully's Garage at 143 Grove Street in Waterloo Wi 53594. Just c'mon around back into the Garage. Hopefully it'll be a nice day and we can have the Garage door open.
920-988-1854

I'll be around all afternoon, so let's say pre-party/practice at 2pm and Competition will begin at 7:30pm. Stop by any time

Will have to play... Addams Gold - Rolling Stones Pro - RoboCop - Mustang Pro - Escape From The Lost World - Creature from the Black Lagoon - Black Rose & Wrestlefest. Also have... Bally Skill Roll - Atari Race Drivin' & Midway Stunt Pilot. Maybe do the side tournament on RoboCop since people seem to enjoy playing it so much?!! :twisted:

We'll have Brats, Burgers & all the fixin's. Also will have an assortment of beer soda & water, and there's a Kwik Trip in the back yard if you need anything specific.
Last edited by tullster on Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:43 am, edited 6 times in total.
tullster

Re: April 2015 League Night

Post by tullster »

I just noticed that the 18th is on a Schwoeglers Tourney night. So it's gotta be Sunday April 26th. I've edited the above post with the changes.

Kinda weird that there are so many Pinball events lately that we've got to double-check the calendar constantly for conflicts!!

Tim has given me access to the calendar so I can add events. I'll get working on it in a few days.
Last edited by tullster on Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ken

Post by Ken »

Up to you Tullster. I have no conflicts on the 5th or 19th. Can be there by 7:15 on the 18th and the 26th.

And yes, it's awesome that we have to watch for conflicts!! So much great pinball. I never would have thought it possible 3 years ago!!
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

Do whatever works best for you Tully.

We are just fortunate that you invite us into your home and to play your great collection!

I appreciate people trying to avoid the Schwoegler's nights, but conflicts are going to happen. no worries if that is what works for you.
tullster

Post by tullster »

Bump for Sunday! I've edited my first post with the game list. Be sure to sign up on the calendar or e-mail me for a headcount. Bring your appetite!

Tully
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

I plan to be there
tullster

Post by tullster »

I adjusted the time to 7:30 to give Ken time to get there from work. We'll start whenever he gets there.

See ya'll then!
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

tullster wrote:I adjusted the time to 7:30 to give Ken time to get there from work. We'll start whenever he gets there.

See ya'll then!

edit: not worth it.

I will not be there. Too late for me on a Sunday to be worthwhile the following monday morning
Last edited by Hilton on Mon Apr 20, 2015 5:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
pfcjimmy

Post by pfcjimmy »

I'm in.
I haven't been able to get the calendar thing to work but I think it is because I don't have gmail.
Ken

Post by Ken »

Thanks Tully! I'll cut out if work early to get there as early as I can.
Ran

Post by Ran »

Unfortunately I can't make it :(
We don't fly back from our house hunting trip in NJ until Monday afternoon.
So sorry I'm gonna miss putting my initials on all of Tully's games ;)
Thankfully I got to see a lot of you goons at MGC and I already told Jodi I need to fly back for the Wauna Tourney and MGC next year.

I'm gonna miss you guys more than you know but needless to say I'll stay in contact with you all through this forum and Pinside.

And all of you are welcome to stay with us in NJ if you ever find yourself heading out east for a getaway or if you're interviewing for a job at JJP ;)

-Ran
Current Collection
Hobbit LE | Spider-Man | Mousin’ Around | Counterforce
Tim E

Post by Tim E »

I am in as well. I replied to the calender so I should already be expected. Thanks Tully, should be a blast! Wish RAN could make it. :)
tullster

Post by tullster »

I spent this morning cleaning up clutter and tweaking games.

To clarify, I've got to be up early Monday too, so we'll start as soon as everyone is there and no later than 7:30. I'll set 'em up Tourney style so the league portion should go fairly quickly. Stop by early and bring singles... I'll have the Jolly Joker set up too!

And Ran, I'll miss ya too! :P Words of advice on the new house.... Walk out basement!!
Ran

Post by Ran »

tullster wrote:And Ran, I'll miss ya too! :P Words of advice on the new house.... Walk out basement!!
Amen to that!
That's my #1 priority for a new house.
Well...that and a stripper pole for my wife ;)
Current Collection
Hobbit LE | Spider-Man | Mousin’ Around | Counterforce
MikeS

Post by MikeS »

Unfortunately it doesn't look like I'll be able to make this one. Sorry Tully! I'm installing hardwood flooring in our master bedroom and this is the only weekend that would work for my father in law to come down and help with the project. You guys have fun though and I hope to see everyone at Seans in a few weeks!
Current Collection: Rick and Morty, JPPrem, TWDLE, SW Pro, Foo Fighters Pro, Godzilla Pro, GNRLE, Alien Star, Space Invaders, Harlem, Stars, Shadow.