FEB League 2/20/2015 Updated date

KingPin Games

Re: FEB League 2/20/2015 Updated date

Post by KingPin Games »

when i click on "more details" it takes me to the google calendar it shows me who has accepted and who hasnt
Christopher
KingPin Games
www.KingPinGames.net
Sales@KingPinGames.net
608-393-2299 cell

Authorized JJP, Stern, Spooky, Chicago Gaming, American Pinball, Raw Thrills, Namco, Incredible Technology, Pipeline Games
Methos

Post by Methos »

Got it to work from a laptop with a Gmail account.
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

chicken chili all made, beers being chilled, burbon purchased... Is it Friday yet?

only down side is Centaur is out. It has gone down hard so 1 less game for league (they have been dropping like flies recently)
MikeS

Post by MikeS »

Bad move human!!! What kind of issues are you having with Centaur? I know enough about that game that i may be able to help out.
Current Collection: Rick and Morty, JPPrem, TWDLE, SW Pro, Stranger Things Pro, Godzilla Pro, Pulp Fiction, GNRLE, Doctor Who, Eight Ball, Harlem, Stars, Shadow.
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

MikeS wrote:Bad move human!!! What kind of issues are you having with Centaur? I know enough about that game that i may be able to help out.

Sound board related. It has gotten worse over time. It always seemed to be a slow boot for the sound when turning on, then it would every once in a while just get confused and sounds not work at the right times or miss some sounds, now it has gone completely goofy and no sounds then will have tunes and callouts, then no sounds.

Game still plays mechanically and keeps score like normal, but pretty worthless without the tunes and callouts.

I honestly have no idea where to even start as board stuff is my major weak point.
MikeS

Post by MikeS »

My guess is that your caps on your S&T board are failing. I think mine are starting to go as well as the sound will sometimes cut out or go lower when playing. If you don't want to repair/troubleshoot on your own Steve Kulpa does this pretty inexpensively. I may send mine to him just to bullet proof it.

http://stevekulpa.net/pinrepair/bally_rsound.htm
Current Collection: Rick and Morty, JPPrem, TWDLE, SW Pro, Stranger Things Pro, Godzilla Pro, Pulp Fiction, GNRLE, Doctor Who, Eight Ball, Harlem, Stars, Shadow.
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

nice~

I will likely send mine out to him. On these old boards I don't want to test my luck.
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

It appears everyone except Ryan/Gareth are coming based on people that have contacted me.

Give the limited size of my house and a full league crowd, I am not opening up league night to guests. Sorry to those that have asked.
u2sean

Post by u2sean »

Regarding replacing caps on the S&T boards - you can EASILY do that yourself. If not I'm happy to do it for you. Also reflow the solder on the header pins and you should be back in business. See everyone tonight.
Tron, Shadow, Shrek, STTNG, TZ, Dimension, TNA, AFMr, Neptune, R&M, Godzilla Prem, King of Diamonds, S&S, Dialed In! LE, Bank Shot, IJ, Scooby CE, ST Prem
Methos

Post by Methos »

Sorry to hear Centaur is out - one of the my favorite early SS.

We'll be there, snow or no snow.
KingPin Games

Post by KingPin Games »

Thanks for hosting hilton and heidi. chili was great.
Christopher
KingPin Games
www.KingPinGames.net
Sales@KingPinGames.net
608-393-2299 cell

Authorized JJP, Stern, Spooky, Chicago Gaming, American Pinball, Raw Thrills, Namco, Incredible Technology, Pipeline Games