WTB: BOP

Buy, Sell, and Trade Pinball Machines and Parts
Tallon

WTB: BOP

Post by Tallon »

Finally got enough stuff cleared out to start my hunt for the perfect bride. Looking for a Bride of Pinbot to add to the collection. I'm still behind on other machines right now so this one will need to be ready to play or really close :D. With that said, I'll take what I can get if I have too. Anyone have one they are looking to move or have any leads, gimmie a shout.
Tallon

Re: WTB: BOP

Post by Tallon »

Still hunting guys. Would like something I can pick up in a day and doesn't really need work. I'll take a players machine
lg40

Post by lg40 »

I know whats that like. Had to travel 265 miles one way to get mine. If I see or hear of one I will let you know. I'm always looking at machine's every morning early. How far are you willing to travel?
Johnny Mnemonic, Bride of Pinbot 2.0, The Shadow, Police Force, World Cup Soccer, White Water, Judge Dredd, The Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle and Friends
Tallon

Post by Tallon »

I would like to keep it to a day in the car, so 600 round trip would be most I want to really run
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

Contact the seller of this auction- http://www.ebay.com/itm/Gottlieb-Genie- ... 1630657493

I was bidding on the Genie in this auction and got outbid, and the seller had a very nice BoP sitting next to it. they were asking $1800 and it wasn't listed on ebay for seller (they were on the fence about selling). They told me if I won the genie, they would consider selling the BoP for $1800.

They are in Oconomowoc, so they aren't too far from you.

Good luck!
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, NBA Fastbreak, Williams Phoenix
Tallon

Post by Tallon »

Shot an email. We will see what happens
Tallon

Post by Tallon »

That's a No-Go on the ebay tip Ralph, he sold it to the guy the bought Genie. Thanks for the try :D
Tallon

Post by Tallon »

Just a follow up for Ralph. Not only did he sell it to the guy who won the auction, he shipped them out to CA
Tallon

Post by Tallon »

Ok guys, back in the hunt. Got sidetracked on a couple machines but I'm starting to look for her again. Any leads let me know
Tallon

Post by Tallon »

Ok guys, back in the hunt. Got sidetracked on a couple machines but I'm starting to look for her again. Any leads let me know
Tallon

Post by Tallon »

Wanna push this back to the top. Still looking for a BOP. Got a little side tracked working on another machine or two but I'm back looking. Prefer something I can go get on a day trip.
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

GAP advertised one

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic ... st-2515905

his prices are always crazy but that is expected for retail I guess.

Just wanted to pass it along in case you had not seen.
Tallon

Post by Tallon »

I appreciate it. Gonna pass on the retail experience. Patients and determination will get me the right machine without breaking the bank.
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

Tallon wrote:I appreciate it. Gonna pass on the retail experience. Patients and determination will get me the right machine without breaking the bank.

good idea!

Just wanted to pass it along since I saw it.
Methos

Post by Methos »

With BOP 2.0 out, you may have a hard time finding one in a decent price range anymore unless it's a beater.