Wisconsin IFPA SCS 2014-15

Pinball Discussion, Location Games, Etc.
cad-kid

Re: Wisconsin IFPA SCS 2014-15

Post by cad-kid »

Well done Tom!
DeaconBlooze

Post by DeaconBlooze »

Thanks for hosting, and congrats, Tom!

I had a great time hanging out with a great group today. I also can't believe the quality of that collection - seriously great.
Current machines:

Wh20 :: PinBot :: Flash :: Firepower :: BSD :: SW Pro :: Pokerino :: TnA :: Bank Shot :: Stars :: Sky Jump :: Laser Cue
TomGWI

Post by TomGWI »

Thanks guys.
TomGWI

Post by TomGWI »

Applause for Mike Sievert who won the mini tournament as well.
He took home more money than the top 2 in the main combined. :lol:
Awesome job Mike. :)
MikeS

Post by MikeS »

[quote="TomGWI"]Applause for Mike Sievert who won the mini tournament as well.
He took home more money than the top 2 in the main combined. :lol:
Awesome job Mike. :)[/quote

Thanks Tom! And big thanks to yourself and all the volunteers that helped make it a successful event. Also congrats to Tom, Eric, Paul and Tim for finishing top 4. I'm excited for Tom to be representing us in Vegas!

And winning the side event was a great consolation for not finishing as well as I was hoping in the main event. The trophy was sweet (Thanks Chris!) but getting paid out in all Washington's was too much of a temptation considering Beansnappers is so close by to Tom's place. I had to stop in and "Make it Rain" off the pinball sweat and tears of all my pinball brethren :D -No I really didn't stop in but thought about it a time or two :lol:
Current Collection: Rick and Morty, JPPrem, TWDLE, SW Pro, Stranger Things Pro, Godzilla Pro, Pulp Fiction, GNRLE, Doctor Who, Eight Ball, Harlem, Stars, Shadow.
TomGWI

Post by TomGWI »

Some pics
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
cad-kid

Post by cad-kid »

TomGWI wrote:Some pics
Hmmmm, was everyone so happy they were dancing on the ceiling? :lol:
(Photos upside down)
TomGWI

Post by TomGWI »

cad-kid wrote:
TomGWI wrote:Some pics
Hmmmm, was everyone so happy they were dancing on the ceiling? :lol:
(Photos upside down)
Looks normal on my end. :mrgreen:

Must be my iPad. Tyler took some pics. Maybe he will post them later.
RustyLizard

Post by RustyLizard »

Fox Cities Pinball first and second? Way to go Tom and Eric. Nice job!
Ken

Post by Ken »

Forgot to thank the volunteers on here. Thanked them in person but really appreciate the time you donated. Especailly the Godfather who drove up more than once to help make sure things were good. And they were! Thanks Tully, Tyler, Chris, Jon, and John!
Methos

Post by Methos »

Congrats to all of the winners and all of the participants! It is so great to see such domination by WI folks.
DeaconBlooze

Post by DeaconBlooze »

I can't say enough about how much I enjoy hanging out with the people at these events. I lost to Eric in the second round, but he's such a gracious guy, it just didn't even feel like a loss. I'm just happy to be able to play with a guy like that. Getting eliminated meant I got to hang around and BS with the other guys and watch some great battles.

Congrats to Mike on the side tourney! Gridiron kept calling my name...taunting me. I can't say I didn't give either game enough plays. I'm impressed that Mike and Sandy (Ken's wife) were able to roll it with ease!

I'm really hoping there will be a live stream for the national tourney. I look forward to seeing Tom represent our state!

Also, a huge thanks to the guys that help to run these events! So many of these guys regularly choose to help rather than compete. I think it's great that we have people that are willing to donate time out of their schedules to organize and run an event so the rest of us can just play some pinball!
Current machines:

Wh20 :: PinBot :: Flash :: Firepower :: BSD :: SW Pro :: Pokerino :: TnA :: Bank Shot :: Stars :: Sky Jump :: Laser Cue
Ken

Post by Ken »

DeaconBlooze wrote: I'm impressed that Mike and Sandy (Ken's wife) were able to roll it with ease!
She got so excited when she turned around and everyone was watching her! She asked me where she finished and I told her 11th place. One spot higher than the state champ. :)

I hope she's hooked. ;)
u2sean

Post by u2sean »

I also had a great time, even though I played pretty poorly. Meh - it happens. Hanging out with my Pin-Peeps is fun as always. Congrats to the big winners. Tom - I expect you to dominate at Nationals! No pressure.... :mrgreen:

Big thanks to the host (and champ), and all the volunteers to keep things running smoothly. Everything you do is greatly appreciated!!
Tron, Shadow, Shrek, STTNG, TZ, Dimension, TNA, AFMr, Neptune, R&M, Godzilla Prem, King of Diamonds, S&S, Dialed In! LE, Bank Shot, IJ, Scooby CE, ST Prem
chaos

Post by chaos »

I hear that some chick from Wisconsin took second place in West Virginia, too.
...and that she shouldn't have tilted off that bonus on Shadow...