Schwoegler's - more games coming soon!

Pinball Discussion, Location Games, Etc.
Hilton

Re: Schwoegler's - more games coming soon!

Post by Hilton »

Isn't this a pretty sight!

When is the last time you saw 7 good playing games on location in WI?
IMG_1296.JPG
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

Wife and i are out to dinner and then heading to schwoegs in a bit in case anyone wants to stop over and play.
tullster

Post by tullster »

I was there with the 2 grandsons for some bowling & pinball Saturday about 4pm. We were killing time before the Monster Truck show (were we ran into Garrett & Brodde.. Any one else there?)

I noticed the addition of Taxi right away! Now I can say for sure that Madison hasn't seen that kind of line-up since the early 80's in the back room of the Stone Hearth!!

Good job boys!!
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

Thanks Tully! That means alot to me!
noncommittaldave

Post by noncommittaldave »

might have to go visit that taxi someday... ;)
Allmyfriends77

Post by Allmyfriends77 »

Jackpot!! (3.5 mil to be exact)

Loving this Taxi. Thank you for bringing this out to play. My video game version has come to life.
Attachments
image.jpg
u2sean

Post by u2sean »

Nice score, Bryon! At first when I looked at the picture I thought "Hey, my Mom got the high score!" Yeah, same initials. I found it funny, anyway. :lol: Glad you're enjoying Taxi !

If anyone is ever out there playing on Tuesday nights after 7pm, come fine me on lanes 24-36 and say hi (wearing retro black/yellow bowling shirts). We sometimes hang out a bit afterwards to play too.

- Sean
Tron, Shadow, Shrek, STTNG, TZ, Dimension, TNA, AFMr, Neptune, R&M, Godzilla Prem, King of Diamonds, S&S, Dialed In! LE, Bank Shot, IJ, Scooby CE, ST Prem
NoahK

Post by NoahK »

I've been playing Taxi lately on The Pinball Arcade, trying to learn the rules. Hopefully I will be able to get out to Schwoegler's next week to check it out.
The Hobbit, Alien Poker, DE Star Wars, Heavy Metal Meltdown, Total Nuclear Annihilation, Rick and Morty
TheDru

Post by TheDru »

Been stopping in for one quick game after work, or on lunch if I can swing it, and hearing a lot of chatter about the bank of pins. When I was in the other day, the place was swarming with pre-teens and I was listening to the buzz. They really seemed drawn to the "Simpsons". It made me wonder if anyone is keeping track of plays on each machine. My guess is TWD and ACDC leading the way, but TO and TS right behind. Just curious.
Allmyfriends77

Post by Allmyfriends77 »

The Simpsons is the one game I too hear people flocking too when I'm playing. Interesting. Glad to see Homer and gang still popular amongst the young folks.

That would be a good stat to hear someday.
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

Wanted to make sure the schwoegler's crew saw the new info on our website. WWE launch party and expanded monthly on Feb 21st

www.madisonpinball.com

We have expanded/altered the monthly for Feb to make it bigger due to the WWE launch party also occurring on the same day.

PLEASE help spread the word so any other regulars know that things will be different for Feb (I know many don't come on the forums so if you see them out please tell them).
u2sean

Post by u2sean »

Hey everyone, Wrestlemania is officially live at Schwoegler's for play! PLEASE note the monthly tournament time for February 21 is changing due to the Launch Party. 11am-4pm qualify on WWE, playoffs following. 11am- approximately 6pm qualify on all other machines with playoffs immediately following WWE playoffs. A big THANKS to everyone that's been stopping out to play!
IMG_0983.JPG
IMG_0981.JPG
Tron, Shadow, Shrek, STTNG, TZ, Dimension, TNA, AFMr, Neptune, R&M, Godzilla Prem, King of Diamonds, S&S, Dialed In! LE, Bank Shot, IJ, Scooby CE, ST Prem
Ken

Post by Ken »

That pic looks SO COOL!! Looking forward to my first Schwoeg's monthly and the expanded tourney!
u2sean

Post by u2sean »

Thanks, Ken! Looking forward to seeing you there - should be a great time for sure!
NoahK

Post by NoahK »

Great to hear that WWE is set up and ready to play. Hopefully I can get in some practice before next Saturday.
The Hobbit, Alien Poker, DE Star Wars, Heavy Metal Meltdown, Total Nuclear Annihilation, Rick and Morty