FS: Xenon(sold) and STTNG(sold)

Buy, Sell, and Trade Pinball Machines and Parts
pinball4ever

FS: Xenon(sold) and STTNG(sold)

Post by pinball4ever »

I thought I'd offer these up here first to see if someone local was interested. I hadn't planned on selling but here we are. ;)

STTNG (sold):

I'd say it's near collector quality, but I'll let you decide. Very clean domestic game. Works great, no errors, has a bunch of original paperwork including full manual and schematics and unopened goodie bag (although someone removed it from the staple at some point). New playfield glass, leg bolts, leg levelers and cabinet protectors.

Pics:
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id= ... sp=sharing

Xenon (sold):

I spent two years trying to pry this Xenon from its previous owner. Nicest non-restored game I've ever seen. Game works great but really should have the restoration finished to be perfect. All of the infinity bulbs in the head have been replaced and the glass layers all meticulously cleaned - looks like new. Backglass is near perfect. Playfield has not been restored yet but is incredibly nice with factory mylar covering most of it. I will include all new purple playfield posts (the original posts have faded, common on this game), new purple acorn nuts for the plastics and a new ring kit. The only real wear which can easily be touched up is right below the flippers (which is also very common on this game) where the mylar ends. Also, someone put Williams flippers on which are incorrect, and moved the wire guide slightly. :?: Cabinet is super nice.

Pics:
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id= ... sp=sharing

Let me know if you have any questions or want to come see/play the games. If my prices don't seem fair, please feel free to make an offer. :D

Thanks!
Last edited by pinball4ever on Fri Oct 17, 2014 8:34 am, edited 5 times in total.
ralphwiggum

Re: FS: STTNG and Xenon

Post by ralphwiggum »

Glad to see your wife talked some sense into you.... these won't last long!
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Fish Tales, Wheel of Fortune
pinball4ever

Post by pinball4ever »

ralphwiggum wrote:Glad to see your wife talked some sense into you.... these won't last long!
Yeah, that other game is staying. I hate to see these two go but glad someone else will enjoy them! 8-)
pinball4ever

Post by pinball4ever »

Sorry, forgot to mention games are located just outside of Madison. :o
pinball4ever

Post by pinball4ever »

I've had some inquiries but both are still available. :)
noncommittaldave

Post by noncommittaldave »

I see these are on Craiglist now, so anyone who is mulling these over better act quick! I suspect they will be gone soon, especially if you move on price at all.
pinball4ever

Post by pinball4ever »

STTNG is tentatively sold pending pickup. Xenon is still available. :D
pinball4ever

Re: FS: Xenon and STTNG(both SOLD pending pickup)

Post by pinball4ever »

Both games are now SOLD pending pickup. They are going to the best set of collectors out there - local ones! :D
Hilton

Re: FS: Xenon and STTNG(both SOLD pending pickup)

Post by Hilton »

pinball4ever wrote:Both games are now SOLD pending pickup. They are going to the best set of collectors out there - local ones! :D

congrats on the sales. If I could only buy every game I wanted!!!