October 4th Discussion

Ran

Re: October 4th Discussion

Post by Ran »

Such a great night! Thank you Laura and Todd for hosting.
The games, food and company were perfect.
And as always, I enjoy sandbagging and then taking all of Tim E.'s dollars ;)
Current Collection
Hobbit LE | Spider-Man | Mousin’ Around | Counterforce
BigDaddyBanjo

Post by BigDaddyBanjo »

Thanks to Todd and Laura for hosting! That game room is amazing, super games and some pretty cool history on the walls to boot. Brodde and I were glad to be back after a couple of months away.

Thanks also to Tim N. for doing such a great job this year getting this going.

Garrett
Home Collection : FT, JD,Paragon, POTO, GB, WCS, TWD, WPT, SMVE, BK, HS, Gorgar and Bank Shot.
noncommittaldave

Post by noncommittaldave »

Thank you for hosting, Todd! I hope my kids didn't empty your candy machine.
u2sean

Post by u2sean »

Huge thanks to both Todd and Laura for hosting last night! I had a blast playing all your incredible machines! Really liked your gameroom a LOT - I think I need a dry bar but I'll then have to move into the other half of the basement already claimed by the fam (sigh). Great food, drink, and of course people. Was happy to leave some dollars for others. Hope to see most of you in the coming weeks!

- Sean
Tron, Shadow, Shrek, STTNG, TZ, Dimension, TNA, AFMr, Neptune, R&M, Godzilla Prem, King of Diamonds, S&S, Dialed In! LE, Bank Shot, IJ, Scooby CE, ST Prem
Methos

Post by Methos »

We want to thank Todd and Laura for opening up their home and hosting last night. Such a great collection - and Todd gets the "coolest stuff on the wall" vote out of anybody else in the league so far.

Great people, food, and of course pinball! I have a new rule - when playing for money, try and stay on EMs. :)

Oh - and I'll never think of Dolly in the same way again.

Thanks again!
pinball4ever

Post by pinball4ever »

Glad everyone had a good time, and thanks to everyone for making it over! Clean up was a breeze, at least compared to our first baby shower - man, those women really know how to party. :lol:

What a great league this year comprised of some of the best guys around! 8-)
pinball4ever

Post by pinball4ever »

Oh yeah, forgot to mention someone left their jacket resting on a chair in the workout room. It's navy blue with gray inside and a hood (Mossimo supply co). Let me know if it's yours...
MikeS

Post by MikeS »

Thank you Todd and Laura for hosting! I had an awesome time and the food and the games were great! I really enjoyed Dolly as well and that game makes my Flash Gordon seem easy! I really like the diversity and the number of unique games in your collection. it was a nice way to end the season.
Current Collection: Rick and Morty, JPPrem, TWDLE, SW Pro, Stranger Things Pro, Godzilla Pro, Pulp Fiction, GNRLE, Doctor Who, Eight Ball, Harlem, Stars, Shadow.
tullster

Post by tullster »

I had a great time too, and thanks to Laura & Todd for hosting! Great food, games and people! My one and only 1st place sweep that's probably never gonna happen again too!! Every game in the collection played great and it was just one of those dumb luck occasions where I played well for a change!

Great to see everyone again, and see you all soon!

Tully
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

Nice job on the sweep Tully, you are part of an elite club! Next move is to get all 1s and you will be part of another elite club too :)

Thanks again Todd and Laura. Awesome setup, awesome games. I had a great time, even if my gameplay didn't reflect it. Note to self, never start another multiplayer game of Independence Day ever again....
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Fish Tales, Wheel of Fortune