FS: The Addams Family sold

Buy, Sell, and Trade Pinball Machines and Parts
KingPin Games

FS: The Addams Family sold

Post by KingPin Games »

I just got this addams in. originally i was going to swap it with the one at my house, list the one at my house at $4000 and keep this one.

well, the one at my house is in nicer shape than this one.

i will try to show and tell everything about this machine so there are no hidden issues once it is sold

first off

it is a routed machine.
secondly, the operator that had it made a couple of mistakes with it.

with that being said, let get into the details.

machine boots up and plays fine. there are some switches that need adjusting, but all lights, coils, and switches work.
cosmetically there are some issues.

1) playfield is planking in a couple of areas
2) needs a set of cliffy's for the chair especially
3) was upgraded to Gold Roms and the operator drilled a hole in the front of the cabinet and added a "extra ball" button
4) there are two "L" brackets inside the front of the machine. i do not see what there purpose is, but there are there and there are a total of 12 holes (6 for each bracket) in the cabinet
5) there is some flipper wear around the right flipper
6) the back of the head seems to be separating slightly

i have added some pictures, but let me know if you need more

http://www.kingpingames.net/TAF%20Pictures

price is $3750 cash

i will list it here for a couple of days before moving it to pinside, craigslist, etc

Christopher
King Pin Games
608-393-2299 cell
sales@kingpingames.net
Last edited by KingPin Games on Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Christopher
KingPin Games
www.KingPinGames.net
Sales@KingPinGames.net
608-393-2299 cell

Authorized JJP, Stern, Spooky, Chicago Gaming, American Pinball, Raw Thrills, Namco, Incredible Technology, Pipeline Games
ralphwiggum

Re: FS: The Addams Family $3750

Post by ralphwiggum »

That planking is odd, not consistent like most planking. Regardless, clear coat should take care of it. Bump for your sale, looks like there is good potential here....
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Fish Tales, Wheel of Fortune
KingPin Games

Post by KingPin Games »

ralphwiggum wrote:That planking is odd, not consistent like most planking. Regardless, clear coat should take care of it. Bump for your sale, looks like there is good potential here....
i am not familiar enough with clear coating procedures. how would clear coating take care of it? would it just stop it from getting worse or can it actually make it look better?
Christopher
KingPin Games
www.KingPinGames.net
Sales@KingPinGames.net
608-393-2299 cell

Authorized JJP, Stern, Spooky, Chicago Gaming, American Pinball, Raw Thrills, Namco, Incredible Technology, Pipeline Games
RustyLizard

Post by RustyLizard »

nmeun87007 wrote:
ralphwiggum wrote:That planking is odd, not consistent like most planking. Regardless, clear coat should take care of it. Bump for your sale, looks like there is good potential here....
i am not familiar enough with clear coating procedures. how would clear coating take care of it? would it just stop it from getting worse or can it actually make it look better?
I was wondering the same thing.
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

nmeun87007 wrote:

Yes and yes.... clearing it will smooth it out and make it look a ton better. It all depends on the severity of the planking, but that one looks save-able...

I can post some pics of a few planked machines before and after clear, night and day difference...
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Fish Tales, Wheel of Fortune
KingPin Games

Re: FS: The Addams Family sold

Post by KingPin Games »

sold.
Christopher
KingPin Games
www.KingPinGames.net
Sales@KingPinGames.net
608-393-2299 cell