Waun-a-Pinball Tournament!!

Detailed Events Forum. All Calendar Entries point back to events in this forum.
tullster

Re: Waun-a-Pinball Tournament!!

Post by tullster »

Thanks for all the kind words guys! I'll post a full thank you on Pinside, but I wanted to especially thank those who stepped up to help with Scorekeeping!

Scorekeepers include (sorry if I forget anyone, and chime in if I miss you) Tmac, Hilton, Gene, Garrett, Brodie, Ian, Mark, Neo. Thanks to Chris M for hanging in there doing the data entry for pretty much the entire time!

Another special thanks to Hilton, who was a MAJOR reason things went smoothly. There will always be a few problems, but Hilton helped in a major way to handle issues before, during and after they happened!

I've sent in the results to the IFPA, so keep an eye out.

Vince, I accidentally reported to the IFPA your Uncle Dan as Don. Is he a second Dan H or is he the Dan H that has some IFPA points from down south? Let me or the IFPA know... Thanks!!

See ta'll next time!

Tully
tullster

Re: Waun-a-Pinball Tournament!!

Post by tullster »

Figured I'd better put this out there so everyone knows...

I was asked to double check the scores in the Two-chance"classics" tournament, and found a poorly written score had been entered, resulting in a slight shift in the standings. A 7 with a line thru it was recorded as a 2, resulting in a 24 million score instead of a 74 million score. This bumps the #21 player into 11th, and shifts everyone between 11 & 21 down one spot. I also double checked all the scores and all else looked good.

I've submitted the change to the IFPA, and the change should be up soon.

Sorry 'bout that!

Tully