Need Professional Help Setting Up Pinball Machines

Tech Help, Restorations, Refurbishments, "Shop Out" Photos, Notes
gijoeczar

Need Professional Help Setting Up Pinball Machines

Post by gijoeczar »

I am looking to hire a two-person team to (a) safely move four pinball machines from my garage to my basement, (b) correctly set up nine pinball machines, and (c) install shaker motors in four machines. I'd like the person that I hire to be well known by this forum, and have some references through this forum; that is, people in this forum willing to chime in and let me know that they trust this person and have first-hand knowledge that this person knows what they're doing. I'm in Sherwood, WI, near High Cliff State Park, and would like to have this done this week Thursday, Friday, or Saturday.

Of the nine pinball machines I need help with, five are already in the basement, four of which are standing, and function perfectly, but are not correctly set up (level and ramp pitch) and one that's just been removed from the crate, but still strapped together from the factory. The other four machines will be crated, and in the garage. I have wide stairs that lead from the garage to the basement; it's a straight shot with no obstructions (literally a straight shot to the room they'll be set up in). I also have a dolly two wheel dolly.

If you are qualified, and able, and willing to help, please private message me with your availability and what you would charge.

Thank you very much!

Joe Czarnik
ralphwiggum

Re: Need Professional Help Setting Up Pinball Machines

Post by ralphwiggum »

If I were a little closer and had a little more time.... I would do it for free. It really isnt too bad of a process, and it sounds like a pretty easy move.

Good luck!
-Tim
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, NBA Fastbreak, Williams Phoenix
gijoeczar

Re: Need Professional Help Setting Up Pinball Machines

Post by gijoeczar »

OMG, I'm back in to my account; thank you Tim!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK all, beggars can't be choosy:)

Can anyone make time to help do this in the next several days?

Again, I am willing and expect to pay a reasonable fee for this service.

:)