FS- Wheel of Fortune- $3100

Buy, Sell, and Trade Pinball Machines and Parts
DeaconBlooze

Re: FS- Wheel of Fortune- $3100

Post by DeaconBlooze »

Every time someone bumps this thread I think that WoF is back up for sale.. nope, just some more news on the miracle of life. What a disappointment.
Current machines:

Wh20 :: PinBot :: Flash :: Firepower :: BSD :: SW Pro :: Pokerino :: TnA :: Bank Shot :: Stars :: Sky Jump :: Laser Cue
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

PaulyB18 wrote:Thanks everyone, Mommy and Luke are doing great so far. Hoping to make it up tomorrow if all goes well tonight!

I am going to laugh when you are at league and your brother is stuck at your place....
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Fish Tales, Wheel of Fortune
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

ralphwiggum wrote:
PaulyB18 wrote:Thanks everyone, Mommy and Luke are doing great so far. Hoping to make it up tomorrow if all goes well tonight!

I am going to laugh when you are at league and your brother is stuck at your place....
I just figured he was sending Dave over to babysit and give him and idea of what is in his near future...
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

Woot! College Lineup Assembled! Over/under on how long it stays together? :oops:
Attachments
PDR_1589.JPG
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Fish Tales, Wheel of Fortune
Ken

Post by Ken »

4 months. :) Looks great!
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

ralphwiggum wrote:Woot! College Lineup Assembled! Over/under on how long it stays together? :oops:

dibs on 911 ;)

Actually I just want to play it! Never have but looks cool.

Congrats on assembling the nostalgia!
RustyLizard

Post by RustyLizard »

My tech school line up was Bally Playboy and some vids. Doubt I will be re-creating that line up anytime soon. Yours looks good. I would keep it that way until you are bored silly with it so when you do break it up there are no regrets. Nice job!
MikeS

Post by MikeS »

Looks great Tim! Glad you were finally able to assemble the whole line-up. Just don't sell any of them before I get a chance to play them. I still have never played a Rescue 911
Current Collection: Rick and Morty, JPPrem, TWDLE, SW Pro, Stranger Things Pro, Godzilla Pro, Pulp Fiction, GNRLE, Doctor Who, Eight Ball, Harlem, Stars, Shadow.
DeaconBlooze

Post by DeaconBlooze »

So is the over/under set at 4 months? I'll put 10 on the under.

Looks awesome! Glad it came together so quickly.
Current machines:

Wh20 :: PinBot :: Flash :: Firepower :: BSD :: SW Pro :: Pokerino :: TnA :: Bank Shot :: Stars :: Sky Jump :: Laser Cue
tullster

Post by tullster »

Yeah, that fell together quick! Looking forward to giving them some action!!
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

DeaconBlooze wrote:So is the over/under set at 4 months? I'll put 10 on the under.

Looks awesome! Glad it came together so quickly.

Yeah, let's set the over/under at 4 months. I will not participate because if one of these looks at me wrong, I am sending it out the door.... LOL....
Current Collection
u2sean

Post by u2sean »

ralphwiggum wrote:I will not participate because if one of these looks at me wrong, I am sending it out the door.... LOL....
When Indy starts pissing you off, I will welcome it with open arms... ;)
Tron, Shadow, Shrek, STTNG, TZ, Dimension, TNA, AFMr, Neptune, R&M, Godzilla Prem, King of Diamonds, S&S, Dialed In! LE, Bank Shot, IJ, Scooby CE, ST Prem