Star Trek / T2 Lenticular card sheets uncut

Buy, Sell, and Trade Pinball Machines and Parts
jasonm

Star Trek / T2 Lenticular card sheets uncut

Post by jasonm »

Had these since forever, I believe they're for some promo cards or something? I can't really find information on them, but they've been floating around for years.

Figured they could make some interesting mods for DE Star Wars, STTNG and T2. I have 2 sheets available. There are lighter scratches on them, as they've been moved and stored for probably over 20 years. I can get more detailed pics if requested. Dimensions are 26 x 22 for a sheet. No idea what these might go for, throwing them out for $100 a piece?
Attachments
PXL_20210602_185204268.jpg
ChrisS

Re: Star Trek / T2 Lenticular card sheets uncut

Post by ChrisS »

May the force be with you.
Radical, Taxi, RollerGames, Dr. Dude, EATPM, Bad Cats, Diner, Police Force, Riverboat Gambler, Swords of Fury, Cyclone, IMDN, Tommy, GNR, MET Prem, KISS Prem, TRS, AC/DC LE, Rob Zombie, Monopoly, No Good Gofers, Who Dunnit, DemoMan, Scared Stiff, Ghostbusters Prem. Not here: Earthshaker, AC/DC, F-14, HMM. Tech bay: Game Show.
Tim E

Post by Tim E »

Jason,
Great luck with the sale, but I would be careful competing with Nobling and his lenticular cards, he and his mafiaso tactics might try and put you out of business… :lol:
jasonm

Post by jasonm »

I already messaged him to get the Tim-Lenticular-Sale-Approval-Stamp before throwing these up for sale. Avoiding a cease and desist is my top priority.
Tim E

Post by Tim E »

LOL! I should have known you would have covered your bases. Those are cool, good luck!