Rick and Morty

Pinball Discussion, Location Games, Etc.
Chris K

Re: Rick and Morty

Post by Chris K »

Congrats, MIke! Two pins on the same day is pretty crazy!

Mine should be arriving today, too... Kingpin Claus is bringing this one straight to my house! Ho ho ho!
Our pinball table breeding stock:
Star Trek: The Next Generation, Scared Stiff, Black Hole, Roy Clark, Monster Bash Remake, Future Spa, Big Deal, Top Score, Baywatch, Rick and Morty, TMNT, Sinbad, Guns N Roses
NoahK

Post by NoahK »

Grats Mike and Chris on finally receiving your machines! Looks like I'm joining the club as well. Sadly I was unable to get in on the madness back in December, but was able to snag a spot recently (thanks Kingpin). Now I get to start playing the waiting game.
The Hobbit, Alien Poker, DE Star Wars, Heavy Metal Meltdown, Total Nuclear Annihilation, Rick and Morty
MikeS

Post by MikeS »

Thanks. Better late than never Noah! It's really a special pin. The wait is definitely worth it!
Current Collection: Rick and Morty, JPPrem, TWDLE, SW Pro, Foo Fighters Pro, Godzilla Pro, GNRLE, Alien Star, Space Invaders, Harlem, Stars, Shadow.
Chris K

Post by Chris K »

Awesome! Congrats, Noah! It’s worth the wait!
Star Trek: The Next Generation, Scared Stiff, Black Hole, Roy Clark, Monster Bash Remake, Future Spa, Big Deal, Top Score, Baywatch, Rick and Morty, TMNT, Sinbad, Guns N Roses
NoahK

Post by NoahK »

The day finally came. Two days ago Kingpin let me know it was ready and yesterday I took her home from Spooky. This game is TOUGH, but fun. Still figuring out the rules. Only issue is the glass rattles from the sub if the sound is turned up above a low roar. Per Spooky's suggestion I ordered some anti rattle tape for the glass. In the meantime I will keep the sound turned down. Thanks Kingpin!
20210406_232512.jpg
The Hobbit, Alien Poker, DE Star Wars, Heavy Metal Meltdown, Total Nuclear Annihilation, Rick and Morty
Tim E

Post by Tim E »

Congrats Noah, awesome and fun game!
KingPin Games

Post by KingPin Games »

Looks great!
Christopher
KingPin Games
www.KingPinGames.net
Sales@KingPinGames.net
608-393-2299 cell

Authorized JJP, Stern, Spooky, Chicago Gaming, American Pinball, Raw Thrills, Namco, Incredible Technology, Pipeline Games
zenbone

Post by zenbone »

Got to play one a few weeks ago... really love Rick and Morty. Regret not jumping on the order but a blind buy was too much of a gamble for me.
Eric_S

Post by Eric_S »

Looks like new code was posted on April 5.

https://www.spookypinball.com/game-support/
Chris K

Post by Chris K »

Congrats! It’s such a great game. I love the huge variety of callouts for the same actions. It’s really tough to get tired of anything in the game when it’s different every time. And with new features coming constantly, it’s more fun every month!