$old- Really Nice NBA Fastbreak $3200

Buy, Sell, and Trade Pinball Machines and Parts
ralphwiggum

$old- Really Nice NBA Fastbreak $3200

Post by ralphwiggum »

Preference is trade, but will sell outright as well.

Completely tore this machine down in 2019, and it has collected dust in my basement since the restore.

The basics- Full teardown, new cabinet decals, new legs/levelers, brand new coin door, NVRAM Installed, all mechs rebuilt, all metals polished, all plastics polished, full LEDs, new rubbers, etc. Basically everything needed to make the machine look pretty nice and play really nice as well.

The machine definitely isn't perfect or Collector quality, but certainly a nice player that looks good.

A full gallery of the process is here (tons of pictures)-
https://1drv.ms/u/s!Akk53b-cuRJ0kf95R9m ... A?e=0sAiZB
Attachments
20210313_163051.jpg
20210313_163044.jpg
20210313_163037.jpg
20210313_163033.jpg
20210313_163027.jpg
20210313_163019.jpg
20210313_163016.jpg
20210313_163015.jpg
20210313_163009.jpg
20210313_162953.jpg
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, NBA Fastbreak, Williams Phoenix
ralphwiggum

Re: For Sale/Trade- Really Nice NBA Fastbreak $3200

Post by ralphwiggum »

Machine is in process of being traded.... Thanks!
Current Collection
DeaconBlooze

Post by DeaconBlooze »

Ooo, traded... what's next?
Current machines:

Wh20 :: PinBot :: Flash :: Firepower :: BSD :: SW Pro :: Pokerino :: TnA :: Bank Shot :: Stars :: Sky Jump :: Laser Cue
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

NIB TMNT Pro.... pretty stoked.
Current Collection
DeaconBlooze

Post by DeaconBlooze »

Nice! I've been considering grabbing one of those myself. Kids are gonna love it.
Current machines:

Wh20 :: PinBot :: Flash :: Firepower :: BSD :: SW Pro :: Pokerino :: TnA :: Bank Shot :: Stars :: Sky Jump :: Laser Cue
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

DeaconBlooze wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 1:23 pm Nice! I've been considering grabbing one of those myself. Kids are gonna love it.
I think they will dig it for about two days, and then we will be right back to fortnite.... Just like the star wars and guardians next to them.... LOL

I am looking forward to it, it looks like a pretty full layout, especially for a pro.
Current Collection
Chris K

Post by Chris K »

We’ve got one, and we really like it. The training shot is a royal PITA, but it’s a fun game, and the theme is awesome. I’m not a fan of all of the TMNT incarnations, but they did a great job on the art, and we’ve been playing lately with the 90’s cartoon art replacement, which is awesome!

We’re also a fan of the Judge Dredd-style “super game”. It’s a fun “boss rush” style mode. Every pin from here on out should come with a game mode selection. It adds some variety to the game.

Congrats!
Our pinball table breeding stock:
Star Trek: The Next Generation, Scared Stiff, Black Hole, Roy Clark, Monster Bash Remake, Future Spa, Big Deal, Top Score, Baywatch, Rick and Morty, TMNT, Sinbad, Guns N Roses
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

Chris K wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 5:07 pm We’ve got one, and we really like it. The training shot is a royal PITA, but it’s a fun game, and the theme is awesome. I’m not a fan of all of the TMNT incarnations, but they did a great job on the art, and we’ve been playing lately with the 90’s cartoon art replacement, which is awesome!

We’re also a fan of the Judge Dredd-style “super game”. It’s a fun “boss rush” style mode. Every pin from here on out should come with a game mode selection. It adds some variety to the game.

Congrats!
Sounds fun! I don't know a single thing about this machine, so I am looking forward to it. I also never watch tutorials on machines, so I know even less, as I just like to figure it out. I couldnt even tell you what the training shot is, but I am excited to get super angry at it and shove the machine across the room!
Current Collection
Chris K

Post by Chris K »

We did pretty much the same thing. I read up to see if there were any massive flaws, but aside from that we bought on theme and a general "that layout looks like it might be fun". TBH, the coop mode played a factor, too. Our kids aren't into pinball much, but like playing together. It's the game my younger one always gravitates to.

We're really happy with it!
Our pinball table breeding stock:
Star Trek: The Next Generation, Scared Stiff, Black Hole, Roy Clark, Monster Bash Remake, Future Spa, Big Deal, Top Score, Baywatch, Rick and Morty, TMNT, Sinbad, Guns N Roses