WTB: Avengers Infinity Quest

Buy, Sell, and Trade Pinball Machines and Parts
Eric_S

WTB: Avengers Infinity Quest

Post by Eric_S »

I'm looking to buy an Avengers Infinity Quest. I'm leaning towards a premium, but would consider a pro. Reach out to me if you're looking to sell.
KingPin Games

Re: WTB: Avengers Infinity Quest

Post by KingPin Games »

Eric,

If you dont find a used one let me know. I have both pros and premiums in stock.
Christopher
KingPin Games
www.KingPinGames.net
Sales@KingPinGames.net
608-393-2299 cell

Authorized JJP, Stern, Spooky, Chicago Gaming, American Pinball, Raw Thrills, Namco, Incredible Technology, Pipeline Games
Eric_S

Post by Eric_S »

Thanks, Chris.

I also have some interest in Stranger Things Pro too.
WindRaidor

Post by WindRaidor »

I’m getting ready to post my Avengers Infinity Quest LE up on pinside. Was leaning to do that this weekend and see what interest there was on that.

No mods made. Just plastic protectors for the slings, and I have the new subway mech (not the adjusted troughs though yet). Oh and yellow t-molding purchased but not installed yet.
Godzilla pro, Foo Fighters Pro, Jurassic Park Prem, P3,TNA, Williams Strike Zone Shuffle Alley, Williams Slugfest, Stern Meteor, Chexx Hockey, Arachnid Galaxy 2.5
Eric_S

Post by Eric_S »

WindRaidor wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 12:27 pm I’m getting ready to post my Avengers Infinity Quest LE up on pinside. Was leaning to do that this weekend and see what interest there was on that.

No mods made. Just plastic protectors for the slings, and I have the new subway mech (not the adjusted troughs though yet). Oh and yellow t-molding purchased but not installed yet.
Thanks for letting me know. My budget is more Pro/Premium rather than LE, but best of luck with the sale.