Awwww. Damn It

Pinball Discussion, Location Games, Etc.
ChrisS

Re: Awwww. Damn It

Post by ChrisS »

[/quote]

No lie there... I have spent more money on Dance moves in Fortnite than pinball in the last 6 months.
[/quote]
tullster wrote: Thu Aug 20, 2020 8:25 pm You guys are scarin' me... Fortnite's fu#kin' evil. I could also buy a nice pinball with all the $$ I've spent making a certain teenager happy with stupid dance moves, "rare" skins and upgrades!!
I have no idea what you guys are talking about. Last video game I played was GTA Vice City. :lol:
Radical, Taxi, RollerGames, Dr. Dude, EATPM, Bad Cats, Diner, Police Force, Riverboat Gambler, Swords of Fury, Cyclone, IMDN, Tommy, GNR, MET Prem, KISS Prem, TRS, AC/DC LE, Rob Zombie, Monopoly, No Good Gofers, Who Dunnit, DemoMan, Scared Stiff, Ghostbusters Prem. Not here: Earthshaker, AC/DC, F-14, HMM. Tech bay: Game Show.
pinballgap

Post by pinballgap »

Best of luck to you and a thanks for sharing your collection with a bunch of crazy pinheads.You have safe travels and let us know when you start hosting again.I think we can get a group road trip going and a weekend at Dollywood tied in. :D
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

Thanks to those that have wished me well both here and with DM’s........thanks for the DIK pics Nobling. :shock:

Just goes to show how much I will miss seeing this group of humans more often
Radical, Taxi, RollerGames, Dr. Dude, EATPM, Bad Cats, Diner, Police Force, Riverboat Gambler, Swords of Fury, Cyclone, IMDN, Tommy, GNR, MET Prem, KISS Prem, TRS, AC/DC LE, Rob Zombie, Monopoly, No Good Gofers, Who Dunnit, DemoMan, Scared Stiff, Ghostbusters Prem. Not here: Earthshaker, AC/DC, F-14, HMM. Tech bay: Game Show.
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

Fav Ken moment.

Ken often planned his time off around events at the house.

One time he stayed the night. I had a be up and out the door the next AM to catch a flight out of the country. So I said when he wakes up in the morning just shoot me a text and I’ll have the house locked up. I would be long gone and down the road by then.

My alarm goes off about 5:45am and I get around. As I come toward the front of the house I hear the sound of TWD coming for the basement. Sure enough Ken had stayed up all night playing it. I just said “I’m out of here” I’ll see you when I see you.
Ken

Post by Ken »

DeaconBlooze wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 10:25 pm You should probably go wake Ken before the new owners show up.
:D

Well played sir! The funny thing is I always reserved a room, but I never actually slept while I was there. Always too excited and having too much fun!

SO gonna miss you Chris! One of the kindest and most generous people I have ever met! As others have said I hope you can come back for events once events come back!!

FAV Chris moment: All of them!
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

Ken wrote: Tue Aug 25, 2020 10:30 am
SO gonna miss you Chris! One of the kindest and most generous people I have ever met! As others have said I hope you can come back for events once events come back!!

FAV Chris moment: All of them!
Right back at you Ken. I know you would be the first one to offer the shirt off your back to help out a friend.

Nobling would as well but then he would try to win it back on ball 3......DIK