Nintendo Switch.... Club?

Pinball Discussion, Location Games, Etc.
ralphwiggum

Re: Nintendo Switch.... Club?

Post by ralphwiggum »

northvibe wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:47 am
ralphwiggum wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 7:14 am Finally got some time on LM3.... Super fun game. Just finished the Pyramids, and keep working my way up. Haven’t used any guides yet, so some of these levels are taking way too long. It is killing my kids that I won’t let them tell me what to do, but they cheat anyways and watch everything on YouTube before they play. I have no idea how that is any fun for them.

Once the parts come in for NBA Fastbreaks, I am done playing LM3 for at least a month. I better hurry... :D
How did you find time to get all the way to the pyramids? I just got there yesterday as well.
The last three nights I have been waiting on cabinet parts to set/dry (currently re-decaling both Fastbreaks).... So I have had a couple of hours after the kids have gone to bed to chill out. I decided to turn on a console for the first time in 6 months, and start cranking away at LM3. I have 7 hours into it now. I have one more level (I think) in the Pyraminds to finish, and then I should be able to move up. I am not making an effort to collect all the boos and jewels right now, just trying to make it through the game, and then I will go back at some point and try to beat everything.

One hint in the Pyramids that I screwed myself over with.... Don't smash all the pots when you get into the room with the scale, you will need them as lighter weights to make things balance out. I smashed them all my first go around, and couldn't make the weight match up.... :oops:
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, NBA Fastbreak, Williams Phoenix
northvibe

Post by northvibe »

hahhaha, I must be about there. I was in a room with lasers and dont know how I figured that out but I did.
Pinballs - MMr, MBr, TNA, CCr, Multimorphic P3, Metpro, Playball, Sopranos
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

Just finished LM3... total playtime was 14 hours and 2 minutes. Really enjoyable game. Now back to those Fastbreaks :D
Current Collection
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

Sweet. Does this mean you will be ready to sell them by Xmas. NBAFB is over-rated. Esp linked. No-one likes it. :lol:
Radical, Taxi, RollerGames, Dr. Dude, EATPM, Bad Cats, Diner, Police Force, Riverboat Gambler, Swords of Fury, Cyclone, IMDN, Tommy, GNR, MET Prem, KISS Prem, TRS, AC/DC LE, Rob Zombie, Monopoly, No Good Gofers, Who Dunnit, DemoMan, Scared Stiff, Ghostbusters Prem. Not here: Earthshaker, AC/DC, F-14, HMM. Tech bay: Game Show.
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

ChrisS wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 10:29 am Sweet. Does this mean you will be ready to sell them by Xmas. NBAFB is over-rated. Esp linked. No-one likes it. :lol:
As much work as I am putting into them, I should hang onto them until at least February.... :lol:
Current Collection
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

Perfect. That gives me a good reason to get out of the house right after "spudlite" is born. :lol:
Radical, Taxi, RollerGames, Dr. Dude, EATPM, Bad Cats, Diner, Police Force, Riverboat Gambler, Swords of Fury, Cyclone, IMDN, Tommy, GNR, MET Prem, KISS Prem, TRS, AC/DC LE, Rob Zombie, Monopoly, No Good Gofers, Who Dunnit, DemoMan, Scared Stiff, Ghostbusters Prem. Not here: Earthshaker, AC/DC, F-14, HMM. Tech bay: Game Show.
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

I'll have a really nice DemoMan you will want to trade for the pair. I know it. :D
northvibe

Post by northvibe »

If anyone likes Zelda style games, try the demo for The Touryst. Awesome "couch/chill" zelda. Loved it.
northvibe

Post by northvibe »

3d mario all stars - freaking awesome!!!
streets of rage 4 - great game!
I see duke nukem 20th anniversary is out...kinda want it.
Chris K

Post by Chris K »

I’m playing Hades lately. Lots of fun! I generally get irritated with “rogue-likes” being repetitive, but the variety in your weapons and how each run plays through makes it engaging. The theme is great, the voice acting is great, and you really get a feeling of getting better at the game as you play.

In other news, my daughter and I are playing through Mario Odyssey, and will be jumping into Mario Sunshine after that. We’ll take another run at Luigi’s Mansion after that... we stalled out last time.
Our pinball table breeding stock:
Star Trek: The Next Generation, Scared Stiff, Black Hole, Roy Clark, Monster Bash Remake, Future Spa, Big Deal, Top Score, Baywatch, Rick and Morty, TMNT, Sinbad, Guns N Roses
zenbone

Post by zenbone »

The Super Mario Bros. 35 is very fun... free download game. I normally do not like the online vs stuff but this one is done very well and i find myself playing more and more.
DeaconBlooze

Post by DeaconBlooze »

Chris K wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 2:07 pm I’m playing Hades lately. Lots of fun! I generally get irritated with “rogue-likes” being repetitive, but the variety in your weapons and how each run plays through makes it engaging. The theme is great, the voice acting is great, and you really get a feeling of getting better at the game as you play.

In other news, my daughter and I are playing through Mario Odyssey, and will be jumping into Mario Sunshine after that. We’ll take another run at Luigi’s Mansion after that... we stalled out last time.
I also grabbed Hades during the sale. I loved dead cells, and I heard its pretty similar. Right now though I've been really into VR squadrons...
Current machines:

Wh20 :: PinBot :: Flash :: Firepower :: BSD :: SW Pro :: Pokerino :: TnA :: Bank Shot :: Stars :: Sky Jump :: Laser Cue