SOLD: Wheel of Fortune with bonus World Poker Tour Populated Playfield

Buy, Sell, and Trade Pinball Machines and Parts
MikeS

SOLD: Wheel of Fortune with bonus World Poker Tour Populated Playfield

Post by MikeS »

Decided to re-list. Unique experience to own two fully featured SAM Stern pinball machines for the price of one. I call it the Keefer special. This is a Wheel of Fortune machine but I am including a fully populated World Poker Tour playfield which can be swapped in and played. It takes about 20 minutes to swap between games. It's just a matter of swapping the cables and updating the software. I switch them out every few months for something fresh. Both playfields have been converted to LED. WOF has cool whites (frosted) and WPT has Comet Sunlight (frosted). Both games are recently shopped out and play great!

***ColorDMD is pictured but is not included. Can be added for an additional $350

Mods include:
-LED OCD Board - to eliminate strobing/flickering and make the LED's look great! A must-have in any SAM Stern game with a Keefer lightshow.
-Mirror Blades
-Colored posts (WOF)
-Custom instruction cards (WOF)
-Backbox fluorescent tube converted to LED
Includes World Poker Tour Translite that you can swap in

Price $4750 obo
Attachments
DSC05861.JPG
DSC05855.JPG
DSC05852.JPG
DSC05850.JPG
DSC05845.JPG
DSC05831.JPG
DSC05829.JPG
DSC05828.JPG
DSC05804.JPG
DSC05800.JPG
Last edited by MikeS on Thu Dec 26, 2019 5:24 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Current Collection: Rick and Morty, JPPrem, TWDLE, SW Pro, Foo Fighters Pro, Godzilla Pro, GNRLE, Alien Star, Space Invaders, Harlem, Stars, Shadow.
MikeS

Re: FS: Wheel of Fortune with bonus World Poker Tour Populated Playfield

Post by MikeS »

More Pics
Attachments
DSC05840.JPG
DSC05847.JPG
DSC05845.JPG
DSC05829.JPG
DSC05817.JPG
DSC05798.JPG
DSC05797.JPG
DSC05795.JPG
DSC05794.JPG
DSC05791.JPG
Current Collection: Rick and Morty, JPPrem, TWDLE, SW Pro, Foo Fighters Pro, Godzilla Pro, GNRLE, Alien Star, Space Invaders, Harlem, Stars, Shadow.
MikeS

Re: FS: Wheel of Fortune with bonus World Poker Tour Populated Playfield $4800

Post by MikeS »

Price reduced to $4800
MikeS

Re: FS: Wheel of Fortune with bonus World Poker Tour Populated Playfield $4800

Post by MikeS »

Going to give this a few more days before taking it off the market. I haven't even sold it and regret is already starting to sleep in... Lol...
Last edited by MikeS on Wed Oct 30, 2019 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tim E

Re: FS: Wheel of Fortune with bonus World Poker Tour Populated Playfield $4750

Post by Tim E »

I’ve played Mike’s Wheel of Fortune a ton and it plays awesome and looks awesome. Rare and fun title that not too many people own because of the low production. Great seller so do not hesitate to deal with Mike!
MikeS

Re: Decided to Keep: Wheel of Fortune with bonus World Poker Tour Populated Playfield

Post by MikeS »

Thanks Tim. Changed my mind and decided to keep this. Not sure what I was thinking honestly!
Tim E

Re: Decided to Keep: Wheel of Fortune with bonus World Poker Tour Populated Playfield

Post by Tim E »

Pat Sajak changed your mind... :D
MikeS

Post by MikeS »

Tim E wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 7:04 pm Pat Sajak changed your mind... :D
It was more Vanna than Pat :D I know I'd end up missing that game too much, plus I think the buzz from Expo and desire to get a NIB faded as time went on and the recent qc issues don't help either. We are lucky that we can go into Madison and play the latest games whenever we want.

If I sell a game it should probably be something more common like Maiden where I can still play it on route, but I don't think I'm quite yet ready to give that one up.
Tim E

Post by Tim E »

Your right, Alien Star would be a great game to sell to me...LOL
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

Tim is right half the time.

Glad to see you are keeping this! WoF is unique and fun, plus you have limited space so 2 games for one spot is huge!

However, if you sell Alienstar then we all know this was a deep state operation by Tim to pry that game from you.

I suggest selling Maiden and getting a JP2. Better designed (since Elwins #2) and better family game. I think you would like that change personally and if you ever wanted to, you can easily get Maiden back.

Also, if you ever want to borrow anything you know you always have an open invite. I have so many I have lost count lol. Recent additions are BMX, SPectrum, and Defender if you want something different to shop out and play for however long.
MikeS

Post by MikeS »

I'm sure a day will come when I get bored of Alien Star and sell to Tim, but probably not anytime soon. That has got to be one of the most addictive pins I've ever owned!

And I'm probably the perfect person to own my WOF/WPT combo because of my space limitations, and because I happen to really like both games. I've owned 3 different WPT's now. I wouldn't do that for a game I didn't like. I do prefer WOF out of the two, but I have WPT in the cab right now and really enjoying it. The game has more depth than Lord of the Rings and the layout is really unique with really deep shots. It flows really well if you take the back gate out and disable the stop posts. there really aren't any other games that feel or shoot like WOF or WPT which is why I like them.

I probably will end up selling Maiden and picking up a JP2 to go in its spot. I love Maiden and think it's one of the best machines of all time, but I have plenty of other opportunities to play it. It probably makes sense just to have one spot in my line-up for a newer Stern SPIKE game that I can rotate out whenever something new piques my interest.

If I had more space and time I'd take you up on your offer but currently I barely have time to work on my own games. I still need to get Diamond Lady and Stars working 100%. I can literally go weeks without touching a game. Winter should definitely help though as there is less going on!
MikeS

Re: Back up for sale: Wheel of Fortune with bonus World Poker Tour Populated Playfield

Post by MikeS »

Decided to re-list this as I have a couple new games coming later this Winter and Spring.