Willy Wonka revealed

Pinball Discussion, Location Games, Etc.
TomGWI

Re: Willy Wonka revealed

Post by TomGWI »

Just got my Wonka yesterday and I have to say this is the best JJP game to date. Great flow, doesn’t feel like a chore to play, interesting shots and a lot of depth. If you have the chance find one and play it. There are a lot of locations in WI that have one. In my area, Player 2 bar has it for 50 cents a play (like the rest of there games).
MikeS

Post by MikeS »

TomGWI wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 7:21 am Just got my Wonka yesterday and I have to say this is the best JJP game to date. Great flow, doesn’t feel like a chore to play, interesting shots and a lot of depth. If you have the chance find one and play it. There are a lot of locations in WI that have one. In my area, Player 2 bar has it for 50 cents a play (like the rest of there games).
I agree with everything you've said. I'm surprised at how little this game has been talked about on pinball sites and the cool reception some people are giving it. I honestly think it's one of the best pins I've ever played and I'm glad that there are so many locations in WI to play it!
Current Collection: Rick and Morty, JPPrem, TWDLE, SW Pro, Foo Fighters Pro, Godzilla Pro, GNRLE, Alien Star, Space Invaders, Harlem, Stars, Shadow.
PinJohn

Post by PinJohn »

Stop it you guys - I have an empty space at the moment. Don't make me buy one. Didn't plan on a Wonka as an option :o
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

PinJohn wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 10:19 am Stop it you guys - I have an empty space at the moment. Don't make me buy one. Didn't plan on a Wonka as an option :o
I never sell keeps and I am contemplating selling some HUO classics to fund a WONKA. Just waiting on the code
KingPin Games

Post by KingPin Games »

I have an extra standard in stock at this moment. Thought a customer ordered it, but they decided to get the limited instead.

Delivery and set up available
Christopher
KingPin Games
www.KingPinGames.net
Sales@KingPinGames.net
608-393-2299 cell

Authorized JJP, Stern, Spooky, Chicago Gaming, American Pinball, Raw Thrills, Namco, Incredible Technology, Pipeline Games
PinJohn

Post by PinJohn »

Not looking for a particular game right now but more remarking that it is nice that the game is getting some very positive comments here.
Positive comments from a couple folks on this site in short succession does make you stop and think about a game even if it isn't on your radar...

I'm sure Christopher will fix somebody up with that Wonka he has in stock in short order. I have bought a couple games from him and give high recommendation as others on this site will also do. He will take care of you !

Enjoy those Wonkas guys.
rhinopins

Post by rhinopins »

Oh man that might be the tipping point knowing Chris has one on hand.... :)
KingPin Games

Post by KingPin Games »

rhinopins wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:41 am Oh man that might be the tipping point knowing Chris has one on hand.... :)
Game is sold. I will have more coming in. Limited editions are next, followed by collectors. I have a couple open spots in both allotments so let me know if you are interested.
Christopher
KingPin Games
www.KingPinGames.net
Sales@KingPinGames.net
608-393-2299 cell

Authorized JJP, Stern, Spooky, Chicago Gaming, American Pinball, Raw Thrills, Namco, Incredible Technology, Pipeline Games
rhinopins

Post by rhinopins »

Now if I can figure out why my Start Button isn't registering... (bah it was an easy fix.. haha!)
KingPin Games

Post by KingPin Games »

One left from this lot... more on the way.
Attachments
20190809_094129.jpg
20190809_094033.jpg
Christopher
KingPin Games
www.KingPinGames.net
Sales@KingPinGames.net
608-393-2299 cell

JimS

Post by JimS »

[Shameless Self Promotion]

For those of you with nothing to do in the Madison Area Saturday August 24th 2-6PM... And are not going up to Titletown for the IFPA massacre (THANKS ERIC, that is twice we double book!)

Anyway, without further ado...

The Leading Pinball Lifestyle Company in Madison is hosting the 3rd Wonka Party in the 5th most important pinball town in America, presented by the 12th most important Tournament Director in WI.

Sounds fun right? Well if we are going to reinvent the wheel we are going to have to bring some friends… No IFPA Points, but plenty of prizes and fun to be had.

Central Waters will be bringing some super rare beer including Black Gold on tap at open. Prizes including Art Prints, Trucker Hats, Beer, Ect… We will be offering a special flight of beer that pairs with...

Gail Ambrosius Chocolatier will be on hand for Curated Chocolate flights to pair with Central Water’s beer. Into the Pinball Prize pool will be a pair of Golden Tickets to a private Chocolate tasting and class with Gail Ambrosius. One of the Chocolate Packs will also have a pair of Golden Tickets as well, Willy Wonka Style!

On the food side, the kitchen is thinking BBQ ribs…

Rumor has it Kingpin will be on hand decked out in his famous sparkling shirt and personality!

Pinball Shenanigans from 2-6 PM Saturday at the Blue Moon Bar and Grill in Madison. Come on out and hang with us!

Side Tourneys and dollar games. Beer. Chocolate. Ribs. Crisp Hi-Fives. Brought to you by the Craft Beer Pinball League and the Blue Moon Bar.

https://www.facebook.com/events/1755808607895850/
http://www.craftbeerpinballleague.com/
Attachments
Golden Ticket Event Aug 24th.png
LakeWIPinball

Post by LakeWIPinball »

Sounds like a cool event Jim. I hope we can make it. After pulling off an event with fine chocolate and nearly unobtainable beer you will most certainly be at least the 11th most important tournament director in Wisconsin! We will be down soon to play some more Wonka.

Mark.
AFM, CCC, CV, MMRLE, POTC- Stern, TAF, ToM, WOZ75LE, TH, TNA, BSD, DP LE, WWTCF CE, MBrLE, AC/DC Premium, A-IQ LE, PM, UM CE, GotG LE, Godzilla LE, POTC-JJP LE, SD CE, and The Godfather CE.