SOLD: Time Warp - $850

Buy, Sell, and Trade Pinball Machines and Parts
Eric_S

SOLD: Time Warp - $850

Post by Eric_S »

Game has been sold.

For Sale - a Williams Time Warp pinball machine. It is fully working and plays great. A rather unique feature is the banana flippers (they can easily be changed to standard flippers). It has new rubber rings installed and LEDs installed for the playfield general illumination and pop bumpers. An NVRAM has been installed so there is no need for batteries. The lamp matrix power resistors have been replaced and fuses have been added for the backbox bridge rectifiers. The power supply has been rebuilt and display voltage lowered to provide extended life for the displays; player 4 display takes a minute to warm up and display all digits. New drop target decals have been installed. There is some wear on the playfield and some paint flaking on the backglass (see pictures). A copy of the manual is included. The game is sold as is. If interested, send me an email to check it out and play it. I can assist with loading it in your vehicle for pick-up. Thanks!

I can't get pictures to upload - see the CL ad for pics: https://appleton.craigslist.org/tag/d/n ... 52545.html
Last edited by Eric_S on Sat May 25, 2019 9:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
bratsrgood

Re: FS: Time Warp - $850

Post by bratsrgood »

920 255 5596 I'm in green bay and would like to check it out