Gottlieb "Bank Shot" for sale

Buy, Sell, and Trade Pinball Machines and Parts
Rich Central WI

Gottlieb "Bank Shot" for sale

Post by Rich Central WI »

I have a Gottlieb Bank Shot for sale. It is a one-owner machine and in very good condition and was recently gone over by a professional replacing bumpers, lights, etc. We recently moved so it is in my basement unassembled.

Can anyone tell me what a fair price would be? If anyone is interested, let me know. It is located in Wisconsin Rapids, WI.
Thanks!

Rich
920-619-9475
Attachments
Bank Shot.jpg
Eric_S

Re: Gottlieb "Bank Shot" for sale

Post by Eric_S »

Fair price for a working example in nice shape is $600. However, being that it isn't set up and the head is upside down probably makes buyers leery. I'd suggest setting it up and showing that it plays. As it sits right now, it's value is about 300.
aahgo

Post by aahgo »

I think Eric is about spot on regarding value. Shopped out, $500-$700 depending on if someone really likes that game. As-is, $250-$350, depending upon actual condition of backglass, Playfield, and cabinet.
PinJohn

Post by PinJohn »

That game looks to be in pretty good shape. I would make similar estimates, but would probably peg the low end a bit higher at $400-$450 as it sits. Good EM projects are getting harder to find for cheap money... That looks like it's in decent condition. That is a fun player too and a nice Wedge head.

I'd say $600-$725 set up and playing nice, subject to an in person inspection of the cosmetics and a peek inside the cabinet and back box.
A bit lower at $500-$600 if there are some obvious defects present that need attention to a playing game.

As was said, just setting it up and showing it plays will boost the sale value right off the bat.