New Pinball League Forming in Green Bay Area

Who needs the Packers when you have Pinball?
Ekthoren

New Pinball League Forming in Green Bay Area

Post by Ekthoren »

Hi everyone!
My name is Erik and I moved most of my pinball collection from the basement to a commercial location and I'm calling it TitleTown Pinball. This is the website https://titletownpinball.com/ I know some of you came to my Launch Party tournaments in June. I opened this place up strictly for tournaments and league play. No coin drop and no hours of operation. I'm only going to be open 3-4 days a month for the events. I want the quality of these pins to remain high and only being open a few days a month gives me time to fix everything after each event and possibly add more pins.

I am starting a Tuesday Night Pinball League for the Green Bay Area starting in August! I have 15 people interested right now and we are looking for more. You can be in another pinball league and join this one too. I am going to start out with the league running month to month so you don't need to commit or pay for a whole year up front.

League will start at 6:15 and probably finish 9-9:30. I will be open at 5 for practive and close when the last guy leaves probably 11. The league dates for 2018 are:
Twice per month
•Aug 14th and Aug 28th
•Sept 4th and Sept 18th
•Oct 16th and Oct 30th
•Nov 13th and Nov 27th
•Dec 11th and Dec 18th
It will consist of 7 rounds of match play each night. The 2 dates in each month will be combined giving 14 rounds of match play and that will be submitted to IFPA for points. Then the following month it starts over.
Costs:
$30 per month which includes the 2 nights.
---fee includes---
All games on free play
soda and bottled water
no food provided
IFPA Fees

If you would like to join the league or have questions please feel free to send me a message here or on my website!
Thanks!
Ekthoren

Re: New Pinball League Forming in Green Bay Area

Post by Ekthoren »

We have 26 people registered for league so far. Still have room for plenty more. If you want to give it a try send me an email at ekthoren@yahoo.com August 14th is the first day!
Ekthoren

Post by Ekthoren »

2019 Titletown Pinball league is underway. January is full with 56 people. Raising the February 5th capacity to 64 people. If you would like to play check out the website and send me an email.
Play More Pinball!
https://titletownpinball.com/tuesday-ni ... ll-league/
Darth Vader

Post by Darth Vader »

Great to hear that your league is full for January, Erik.

One day I will actually stop in and play a game or two when you're around. lol
Ekthoren

Post by Ekthoren »

March league registration is now open. You can register directly in the website now. $30 covers both nights March 5th and March 19th. Follow the link to sign up!

https://titletownpinball.com/event/pinb ... -3-5-2019/