Re: January 26th 2019 Ballers

Post by jzach »

If there is still room, can I get in?

- Jon Z
jasonm

Post by jasonm »

Hilton wrote: Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:32 pm
jasonm wrote: Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:10 pm Got the last 2 spots filled up, so we hit our max of 24! Should be a fun night!
Saw my name on the list? I don't think i committed. I can't make it. Wish i could
You replied 'yes' on the calendar invite, so that's why you got added.

List has been updated.
jasonm

Post by jasonm »

Per Chris:
"Couple notes for tonight. Please only park on my side of the street. This will leave a lane open for my neighbors.

Also, there is a good chance the driveway will be slick. Please be very careful coming and going from the house.

Finally, if you are beer specific please bring a 6 pack. I will have crappy beer as always."

Just a reminder, $20 on the night. Doors open at 4, event start at 7. If you need the address, please contact me (pm here, cell phone: 262-227-4210).
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

jasonm wrote: Sat Jan 26, 2019 9:09 am
Hilton wrote: Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:32 pm
jasonm wrote: Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:10 pm Got the last 2 spots filled up, so we hit our max of 24! Should be a fun night!
Saw my name on the list? I don't think i committed. I can't make it. Wish i could
You replied 'yes' on the calendar invite, so that's why you got added.

List has been updated.

Not sure how that happened or what calendar invite is?
epthegeek

Post by epthegeek »

Thanks for hosting Chris! Hope everybody had a safe drive home.

Thanks to Tim’s tales of craigslist fortunes to be made selling GameCube stuff, I thought I was going to be rich when I dug this baby out of the closet. Turns out it’s not worth much though. Drat.
Attachments
image.jpg
Current pile of ridiculously expensive "beep-boop-bing" boxes: Cactus Canyon, Theatre of Magic, Creature from the Black Lagoon, Metallica (Pro), Iron Man, Spider-Man, Scared Stiff, Iron Maiden, Rick & Morty
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

epthegeek wrote: Sun Jan 27, 2019 7:30 am Thanks for hosting Chris! Hope everybody had a safe drive home.

Thanks to Tim’s tales of craigslist fortunes to be made selling GameCube stuff, I thought I was going to be rich when I dug this baby out of the closet. Turns out it’s not worth much though. Drat.
C'mon EP, its all about the black label games... and college basketball of course...
https://www.ebay.com/itm/RARE-Nintendo- ... SwZ3pb3eD9
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, NBA Fastbreak, Williams Phoenix
epthegeek

Post by epthegeek »

I do have phantasy star online I & II, which apparently is a big dollar item.

And 10 other 'black label' games. Just not sure if I should eBay or craigslist for my millions.
Current pile of ridiculously expensive "beep-boop-bing" boxes: Cactus Canyon, Theatre of Magic, Creature from the Black Lagoon, Metallica (Pro), Iron Man, Spider-Man, Scared Stiff, Iron Maiden, Rick & Morty
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

Thanks to all who made it.

It was another great night. Thanks to my wife Merrick and our friend Nikki for helping “man” the kitchen and making some great cookies

Also a big thanks to Parnell for helping move a few things around and finishing up a couple repairs to make the machines in great condition.
Radical, Taxi, RollerGames, Dr. Dude, EATPM, Bad Cats, Diner, Police Force, Riverboat Gambler, Swords of Fury, Cyclone, IMDN, Tommy, GNR, MET Prem, KISS Prem, TRS, AC/DC LE, Rob Zombie, Monopoly, No Good Gofers, Who Dunnit, DemoMan, Scared Stiff, Ghostbusters Prem. Not here: Earthshaker, AC/DC, F-14, HMM. Tech bay: Game Show.
pinballgap

Post by pinballgap »

Thanks for hosting and all the games are in great shape as always.I Love the mix and had a great time.
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

Thanks for coming. Yeah I was looking at a couple of the machines and it’s time to tear them down and clean them up.
Radical, Taxi, RollerGames, Dr. Dude, EATPM, Bad Cats, Diner, Police Force, Riverboat Gambler, Swords of Fury, Cyclone, IMDN, Tommy, GNR, MET Prem, KISS Prem, TRS, AC/DC LE, Rob Zombie, Monopoly, No Good Gofers, Who Dunnit, DemoMan, Scared Stiff, Ghostbusters Prem. Not here: Earthshaker, AC/DC, F-14, HMM. Tech bay: Game Show.
lg40

Post by lg40 »

Thanks for hosting. Great time like always.
Johnny Mnemonic, Bride of Pinbot 2.0, The Shadow, Police Force, World Cup Soccer, White Water, Judge Dredd, The Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle and Friends