2018 NACS (SCS) on Saturday, January 19, 2019

Detailed Events Forum. All Calendar Entries point back to events in this forum.
Hilton

Re: 2018 NACS (SCS) on Saturday, January 19, 2019

Post by Hilton »

a quick note for a few things:
1. Per IFPA all payouts are rounded down to the nearest dollar. I just got the check from them today and will cash it and then make up envelops with each payout.

2. We will not be streaming the event. All players want to be able to concentrate on playing and not have the distraction of needing to run a stream, move gear, etc... We tried our best best things are not going to work out for this year. We will update the challeonge as things go and I may start a dedicated thread here on WIpinball to provide discussion for those looking to follow along.

3. Please be on time. If you are not checked in by 8:59:59sec then your spot will be filled (everyone bumps up 1 spot and the alternate comes in at 24th). There could be inclement weather, so plan accordingly. Be safe on the roads as it could be slick. For those of you waiting on babies to arrive, please call or email or text if things happen and you wont be coming so we can let alternates know.

4. All items from the game punch list created at Warm up have been addressed at this time. Paragon is working but I am waiting on a new sheet of pf glass. I overnighted it so hopefully it arrives in time.

5. Cyclopes still not active and unlikely to be. I may swap out if I find the time or we may go without.