Nevermind...decided to keep

Buy, Sell, and Trade Pinball Machines and Parts
jediturtle

Nevermind...decided to keep

Post by jediturtle »

Decided to hang on to it. Thanks for the interest.

Fair warning, I'm just throwing this out there as a feeler to see if there is any interest. Not positive I want to sell, but thinking about it.

Home use only, near mint Mustang pro. I am the third owner and have had it nearly three years. There are no flaws that I can think of, and it plays perfectly.

It is loaded with tasteful mods...shaker motor, speaker lights with acrylics, the Hooked tach, Hooked shifter shooter rod and shooter plate mod, the speedometer/dash cluster mode along the back (not lit, but same style as Hooked's mod), the main car swapped for a much nicer model, two additional cars added using the LE/prem mounts, and my custom song mix (can be put back to stock easily if you want).

Putting the price at $4600. Again, this is mostly a feeler but I am open to hearing offers. Most interested in a trade, preferably for GOTG pro, but also Iron Maiden pro, Spider-Man, Avengers LE, and possibly others (+/- cash as appropriate).

I will try to get pics up soon, especially if there is any interest.

Thanks,
Chris
Last edited by jediturtle on Tue May 22, 2018 10:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
ralphwiggum

Re: FS/FT feeler: Mustang pro

Post by ralphwiggum »

I must resist the urge..... I just picked up Full Throttle, and having two racing pins next to each other would be awesome in my lineup, especially because each on would be next to my dual racers.... hmmmm.....
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Fish Tales, Wheel of Fortune