Local Pinballer Obituary

Pinball Discussion, Location Games, Etc.
Tim E

Local Pinballer Obituary

Post by Tim E »

After Schwoegler's Pinball Tourney on Saturday night one of our own passed away. Please keep Zach and his family in your thoughts and prayers...https://www.channel3000.com/obituaries/ ... /733363225
Tim E

Re: Local Pinballer Obituary

Post by Tim E »

Tim E wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:18 am I am really sad to report this. After Schwoegler's Pinball Tourney on Saturday night one of our own passed away. Please keep Zach and his family in your thoughts and prayers...https://www.channel3000.com/obituaries/ ... /733363225
TomGWI

Post by TomGWI »

Very sad. Zach was way to young. Feel bad for his family.
Tim E

Post by Tim E »

I agree. Really nice guy. Crazy, I just said hello to him on Saturday in the tourney. Life is way too short.
cad-kid

Post by cad-kid »

Wow (stunned silence), thanks for posting the obituary -

He was way too young
u2sean

Post by u2sean »

Still in shock on this one. Really sad, and feel just horrible for his family. He was a fairly quiet guy, but always had a smile and was fun to chat with. He'll be missed by all.

- Sean
Tron, Shadow, Shrek, STTNG, TZ, Dimension, TNA, AFMr, Neptune, R&M, Godzilla Prem, King of Diamonds, S&S, Dialed In! LE, Bank Shot, IJ, Scooby CE, ST Prem
Chris K

Post by Chris K »

How sad. I played with Zach at Schwoegler's many times. He was a quiet guy, but always friendly. :(
Our pinball table breeding stock:
Star Trek: The Next Generation, Scared Stiff, Black Hole, Roy Clark, Monster Bash Remake, Future Spa, Big Deal, Top Score, Baywatch, Rick and Morty, TMNT, Sinbad, Guns N Roses
Methos

Post by Methos »

Zach was a bit quiet, I tried many times to strike up a conversation, with a little luck. I knew he liked gaming and received his degree in Economics, but not too much. I played with him the previous month (I think) and he was really getting angry with AFM. I smiled as I've been there many times.

I just don't understand how things like this can happen, but it really moves one to try and be kind to others all the time. I plan on going to the funeral tomorrow.
HagenPinball

Post by HagenPinball »

Hey guys, just updating you all about the charity funds and card from Tom’s Tournament on 4/28. I dropped off the money and card at Temple Beth El and was assured the card would be given to the family the next time they came to the temple. Thanks to all those who played the one-ball tourney and those who donated! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👍

-Mark H.
Methos

Post by Methos »

Thanks for assisting and dropping it off Mark.
HagenPinball

Post by HagenPinball »

Of course!