FS- Wheel of Fortune- $3100

Buy, Sell, and Trade Pinball Machines and Parts
ralphwiggum

FS- Wheel of Fortune- $3100

Post by ralphwiggum »

Just finishing up my restore on a Rescue 911 (has been an 8 year project), and am finally ready to recreate the three pin lineup in the student union that got me into pinball in college. I have had 3 FTs and 2 CFTBL since I bought that R911 project, and sold them away thinking I would never get this R911 done.

All conditions considered on the FT and CFTBL, but the price should reflect condition. At this time, I am not looking at an outright sale of the WoF or NGG, but if the right machine comes along in the FT, CFTBL and I need to buy them, then I will sell these to do so.

A brief description of both- Both need nothing, they are plug and play. Both are overall nice machines with the NGG being the rougher of the two (Has some slight insert edging wear, and some other blemishes on the cabinet). Both have LEDs throughout the inserts only, and the WoF has colored incandescents for GI. Both are fully shopped with white rubber and all new bulbs top and bottom, rebuilt flips, etc. They are mean players setup steep and play fast and tight.

I will post pictures later, but wanted to start the dialogue for anyone looking. I will drive a pretty good distance for the right deal.
Last edited by ralphwiggum on Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Fish Tales, Wheel of Fortune
Hilton

Re: WTT- WoF, NGG for FT, CFTBL

Post by Hilton »

NGG is a title that interests me if it comes up for sale. (Willing to adopt children if it helps me get a better price ;) )
DeaconBlooze

Post by DeaconBlooze »

Good luck! That's a cool idea to get those 3 pins together, seems like you have the rarest of the titles locked down, already.
Current machines:

Wh20 :: PinBot :: Flash :: Firepower :: BSD :: SW Pro :: Pokerino :: TnA :: Bank Shot :: Stars :: Sky Jump :: Laser Cue
MikeS

Post by MikeS »

Geez, what did Pat Lawlor do to you to make you dislike his games so much :D NGG might be your shortest stay yet!

Good luck in your search. If I see any Creech or FT I'll send them your way!
Current Collection: Rick and Morty, JPPrem, TWDLE, SW Pro, Stranger Things Pro, Godzilla Pro, Pulp Fiction, GNRLE, Doctor Who, Eight Ball, Harlem, Stars, Shadow.
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

MikeS wrote:Geez, what did Pat Lawlor do to you to make you dislike his games so much :D NGG might be your shortest stay yet!

Good luck in your search. If I see any Creech or FT I'll send them your way!

LOL... I actually like NGG. It is one of two or three Lawlor games that I can actually tolerate in my small collection. What triggered this whole thing was actually putting the Rescue 911 playfield into the cabinet. It has been a long time since anything has been in that cabinet, and the feeling I got seeing that playfield in there just brought me back to college.

The truth is that I actually like NGG and WoF more than I like FT and CFTBL, but I feel like it is something I just have to do.
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Fish Tales, Wheel of Fortune
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

Hilton wrote:NGG is a title that interests me if it comes up for sale. (Willing to adopt children if it helps me get a better price ;) )
LOL.... Looking at my last grocery bill, you are better off paying a much higher price up front for the NGG....
Current Collection
MikeS

Post by MikeS »

I totally get it! I think they're all great games. It's a close call between which group of 2 games are better.-My choice would vary by the day. I'm just looking forward to finally being able to play R911. I have yet to play that game and I'm sure yours will be super nice once you're done with it!
Current Collection: Rick and Morty, JPPrem, TWDLE, SW Pro, Stranger Things Pro, Godzilla Pro, Pulp Fiction, GNRLE, Doctor Who, Eight Ball, Harlem, Stars, Shadow.
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

oh crap, I have to feed em' ....
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

Hilton wrote:oh crap, I have to feed em' ....

Well, you don't *have* to.... Not feeding them is generally frowned upon though.
Current Collection
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

Well then forget it.

i guess just let me know what the no kid price is if you decide you want cash...
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

My offer still stands.......... :twisted:

You have at least tell me how you have your WOF set up before it goes so I can set mine up that way since it plays so hard.

chris
Radical, Taxi, RollerGames, Dr. Dude, EATPM, Bad Cats, Diner, Police Force, Riverboat Gambler, Swords of Fury, Cyclone, IMDN, Tommy, GNR, MET Prem, KISS Prem, TRS, AC/DC LE, Rob Zombie, Monopoly, No Good Gofers, Who Dunnit, DemoMan, Scared Stiff, Ghostbusters Prem. Not here: Earthshaker, AC/DC, F-14, HMM. Tech bay: Game Show.
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

ChrisS wrote:My offer still stands.......... :twisted:

You have at least tell me how you have your WOF set up before it goes so I can set mine up that way since it plays so hard.

chris
I will adjust yours at your party.... ?
Current Collection
epthegeek

Post by epthegeek »

I might be interested in WOF depending on the going rate. I hear it could use some software help ;)
Current pile of ridiculously expensive "beep-boop-bing" boxes: Cactus Canyon, Theatre of Magic, Creature from the Black Lagoon, Metallica (Pro), Iron Man, Spider-Man, Scared Stiff, Iron Maiden, Rick & Morty
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

epthegeek wrote:I might be interested in WOF depending on the going rate. I hear it could use some software help ;)

If you are able to make it to where the software stops on my machine, you can have it for free. :D I will even give you three shots at it. The software is so insanely deep on this game it isn't even funny.

I really don't want to sell outright right now, as I really want to replace it with a CFTBL, but if I were to sell outright, my "get it out the door" price is $3k even.
Current Collection
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

I am also willing to buy these two titles outright if you have either you wish to sell...
Current Collection