November hosting / skip December?

jasonm

November hosting / skip December?

Post by jasonm »

Talked to the couple people that showed up to Greg's this past weekend for the October event (thanks to Greg for hosting as well!). Wanted to see if anyone wanted to host for November? Also, since December is usually fairly busy for people with holidays and what-not; should we just skip December and pickup in January?
epthegeek

Re: November hosting / skip December?

Post by epthegeek »

I feel like we're dying on the vine here. I could host for November, but it'd have to be the 11th and easy food like Pizza.
Current pile of ridiculously expensive "beep-boop-bing" boxes: Cactus Canyon, Theatre of Magic, Creature from the Black Lagoon, Metallica (Pro), Iron Man, Spider-Man, Scared Stiff, Iron Maiden, Rick & Morty
Chris K

Post by Chris K »

I can't host in November, but I (I don't think both of us) should be able to attend on the 11th. I don't know about anybody else, but company and pinball are the important parts to us... Little Caesar's and some 2L's is fine with us. :)

November and December are bonkers for us. February and after should be much more available, and I'd be happy to host again, then.
Our pinball table breeding stock:
Star Trek: The Next Generation, Scared Stiff, Black Hole, Roy Clark, Monster Bash Remake, Future Spa, Big Deal, Top Score, Baywatch, Rick and Morty, TMNT, Sinbad, Guns N Roses
pinball4ever

Post by pinball4ever »

I can host next year for sure but the weekend schedule has been brutal the last 6-8 months and won't get better until next year. At least I hope it will. :oops:

Todd
pinball4ever

Post by pinball4ever »

Duplicate.
Last edited by pinball4ever on Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
pinball4ever

Post by pinball4ever »

Duplicate.