March 24th League Night - Friday!

u2sean

Re: March 24th League Night - Friday!

Post by u2sean »

Details updated in original post. It's the 24th. I've notified all the subs for filling in. Thanks everyone!

- Sean
Tron, Shadow, Shrek, STTNG, TZ, Dimension, TNA, AFMr, Neptune, R&M, Godzilla Prem, King of Diamonds, S&S, Dialed In! LE, Bank Shot, IJ, Scooby CE, ST Prem
Tim E

Post by Tim E »

I will be there! I have to face my nemesis 4MBC at some point... :D
chaos

Post by chaos »

I'm going to try and be there. It's two days after my shoulder surgery, so I'm going to be showing off my one-handed playing. My girlfriend is going to drive me (something about not driving a manual transmission with only one arm, bah) and will be hanging out to make sure that I don't die or anything.
tullster

Post by tullster »

Friday night sounds great, except I've gotta work! Hard for me to break away on Fridays, so I'm out :(
Have fun!
Tully
u2sean

Post by u2sean »

Everyone, if you haven't yet responded please chime in if you can make it or not by Wednesday night so I can plan accordingly for food. Looking forward to it!

Our treasurer will be there to collect annual dues, so bring an extra $15 with you. Thanks and hope to see everyone soon!

- Sean
Tron, Shadow, Shrek, STTNG, TZ, Dimension, TNA, AFMr, Neptune, R&M, Godzilla Prem, King of Diamonds, S&S, Dialed In! LE, Bank Shot, IJ, Scooby CE, ST Prem
marl3y

Post by marl3y »

I'll be there.

-SCJ
MadPinBaller

Post by MadPinBaller »

Wasn't sure I'd be able to make it, but now I can. See you all at Sean's!
MadPinBaller

Pins: Demolition Man, Baywatch, Vegas, South Park, Fish Tales, Xenon, Dr Dude, Contact
u2sean

Post by u2sean »

Road Show is having some weak flipper troubles, so will be using Shrek in it's place. See everyone soon!
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

u2sean wrote:Road Show is having some weak flipper troubles, so will be using Shrek in it's place. See everyone soon!
or you could just leave Shrek out also and put in another EM :)
u2sean

Post by u2sean »

Hilton wrote:or you could just leave Shrek out also and put in another EM
But I've already printed up the sheets! It's set in stone. :D We can just qualify across 5 games as well and would still max out IFPA. Maybe you can figure out what it might be - I spent hours on it and am out of ideas (next step is to swap in another FlipTronics board).
ChateenK

Post by ChateenK »

It was a ton of fun. Thanks so much for hosting! Great food and people and an awesome way to start off the weekend. It was awesome seeing Maya's one-handed pinball skills, too!