*Official* IFPA Wisconsin Pinball Championship Info/Discussion

Detailed Events Forum. All Calendar Entries point back to events in this forum.
Ken

Re: *Official* IFPA Wisconsin Pinball Championship Info/Discussion

Post by Ken »

Hilton wrote:Just want everyone to get as much heads up as possible. I have emailed Paul so he knows but it will impact whom everyone plays so felt it right to give you all a heads up ASAP also.

I have something else I need to attend to this Saturday so I will not be attending the SCS. I apologize for the late notice.

Good luck to everyone in SCS.

Have fun all!

When you lose, drink a beer for me.

:o

Does this pit father against son in the first round???
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

That would be my guess. I think this will be your new first round match ups?

#1 Ryan Spindler vs. #16 Gareth Spindler
#2 David Daluga vs. # 15 Jimmy Leingang
#3 Timothy Enders vs. #14 BJ McCarthy Jr
#4 Tom Graf vs. #13 Brodde Peterson
#5 Eric Strangeway vs. #12 Jim Radovich
#6 Bryon Schmitz vs. #11 Rob Stickney
#7 Buddha vs. #10 Paul Okruhlica
#8 Maya Nigrosh vs. #9 Ken Kulig
TomGWI

Post by TomGWI »

Hilton wrote:Just want everyone to get as much heads up as possible. I have emailed Paul so he knows but it will impact whom everyone plays so felt it right to give you all a heads up ASAP also.

I have something else I need to attend to this Saturday so I will not be attending the SCS. I apologize for the late notice.

Have fun all!

:shock:
Methos

Post by Methos »

Have fun all!

Ian isn't able to make it for the past two years, and for the next two years, so I know how it feels.

I know I speak for everyone in saying we hope the reason is a good one.
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

Methos wrote:
I know I speak for everyone in saying we hope the reason is a good one.

Thanks Mark. Family first and I just have some things to take care of that require my presence.
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

So..... how did this turn out?
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, NBA Fastbreak, Williams Phoenix
Chris K

Post by Chris K »

Seems it must have gone....late?
Our pinball table breeding stock:
Star Trek: The Next Generation, Scared Stiff, Black Hole, Roy Clark, Monster Bash Remake, Future Spa, Big Deal, Top Score, Baywatch, Rick and Morty, TMNT, Sinbad, Guns N Roses
ChestRockwell

Post by ChestRockwell »

ralphwiggum wrote:So..... how did this turn out?
With an entire day of awesome play, capped with an honestly remarkable 4 game stretch in the finals, David Daluga is officially the 2016 Wisconsin State Pinball Champion!!! Tom Graf had a great run and finished 2nd, Tim Enders took 3rd and Gareth Spindler, gaining entry to the field at the last minute as an alternate, killed it and took 4th. I believe a good time was had by all(I had a great time!), and I just want to say "thanks" for everyone who came out and made it a memorable, drama-free SCS. Extra big thanks to Jim Radovich for hosting it at his pristine collection. Everything was playing amazing, and I literally don't think there was a single malfunction, only a few stuck balls. The time and effort he put in is greatly appreciated. Definitely enjoyed spicing up the Loser's Bracket with those dollar games. Great hanging with everyone, and look forward to seeing you all again at WaunaPin!!!!!
pfcjimmy

Post by pfcjimmy »

I also had a great time. Thanks to Jim for hosting and letting us play his amazing collection.

A lot of big scores and fun matchups to watch.

Good food and cool trophies. I even won a few games.
Jimrad

Post by Jimrad »

Everything seemed to go real smooth.I just want to thank each and every one of you, for coming and making a great day out of it. Anyone that has ever hosted an event like this knows how much work it really is. But you are all a awesome group of people it makes it worth it in the end. Congrats to everyone
Ken

Post by Ken »

Jimrad wrote:Everything seemed to go real smooth.I just want to thank each and every one of you, for coming and making a great day out of it. Anyone that has ever hosted an event like this knows how much work it really is. But you are all a awesome group of people it makes it worth it in the end. Congrats to everyone

Awesome time! Thanks so much Jim!
u2sean

Post by u2sean »

Thanks to all you guys down in Milwaukee for coordinating and hosting! I know it's a huge undertaking, and it sounds like everything went really well - no small feat! Wish I could have made it, but I definitely need to play better to get up in the ranking if that's ever gonna happen again. :lol:

Congrats to the top finishers, especially to DD for taking 1st. Sounds like the finals were an epic battle, just the way it should be.
Tron, Shadow, Shrek, STTNG, TZ, Dimension, TNA, AFMr, Neptune, R&M, Godzilla Prem, King of Diamonds, S&S, Dialed In! LE, Bank Shot, IJ, Scooby CE, ST Prem
TomGWI

Post by TomGWI »

Had a blast Saturday. Thanks Paul for running things and Jim for hosting. Everything ran super smooth. Congrats Dave on the big win.
Tom.