2017 League hosts, months, dates?

Hilton

2017 League hosts, months, dates?

Post by Hilton »

I know our prestigious league board is working to get stuff figured out for next year, but since I was one of the people requesting that we please work to confirm dates as far in advance (so Heidi and I both have a better shot of attending more nights) as possible I will start.

I am up for December 2017

Planning on Sat Dec 30th unless there is any big objection to this date. It is a holiday weekend but by the looks of it should work out well from our end. Hoping the advanced notice will allow other to plan accordingly.

Anyone else have other months/dates selected yet?
chaos

Re: 2017 League hosts, months, dates?

Post by chaos »

I think it's awesome that you're starting this so soon. More warning definitely means a better chance to make more games.

That said, I will never be in town the weekend (or probably week) of New Year's Eve. I'm not particularly religious, so it's one of the biggest holidays (besides my birthday) that I celebrate.
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

anyone else picking out months or dates to host?

unfortunately they are already setting weekend work schedule for Heidi for next year, so the more notice the better for the ability for her to attend.
u2sean

Post by u2sean »

Everyone - we need to get this figured out ASAP. If you're coming to league this Saturday there will be a sign-up sheet there for months and dates.

I'm going to take March 25.

Anyone else?
Tron, Shadow, Shrek, STTNG, TZ, Dimension, TNA, AFMr, Neptune, R&M, Godzilla Prem, King of Diamonds, S&S, Dialed In! LE, Bank Shot, IJ, Scooby CE, ST Prem
pfcjimmy

Post by pfcjimmy »

I'll take April 22nd.