WTB 2nd DMD Game for $2500 or less

Buy, Sell, and Trade Pinball Machines and Parts
bmaster31

WTB 2nd DMD Game for $2500 or less

Post by bmaster31 »

Hey guys,
I've saved up the cash and, more importantly, have the wife's blessing to get my second machine. Price limit is around $2500 again. I prefer DMD games but would consider some earlier solid state machines.

Demo man and Jurassic Park are at the top of my list right now, but there are so many other options I would consider.

Please let me know if you guys have anything to sell or know of someone looking to offload a machine. I live in the Milwaukee area, but I am willing to drive a few hours to pick up a good deal.

Thanks!
Brandon
ChrisS

Re: WTB 2nd DMD Game for $2500 or less

Post by ChrisS »

Hey Brandon,

I might have a T2 that fits your budget and bill. I don't have pics of it yet. If you're still looking just hit me up and I will look to snap some pics for you.

chris
Radical, Taxi, RollerGames, Dr. Dude, EATPM, Bad Cats, Diner, Police Force, Riverboat Gambler, Swords of Fury, Cyclone, IMDN, Tommy, GNR, MET Prem, KISS Prem, TRS, AC/DC LE, Rob Zombie, Monopoly, No Good Gofers, Who Dunnit, DemoMan, Scared Stiff, Ghostbusters Prem. Not here: Earthshaker, AC/DC, F-14, HMM. Tech bay: Game Show.