WTB: Terminator 2

Buy, Sell, and Trade Pinball Machines and Parts
Baumann

WTB: Terminator 2

Post by Baumann »

Looking for a T2 if anybody has a line on one.

Thanks!

Scott
ralphwiggum

Re: WTB: Terminator 2

Post by ralphwiggum »

chris s. has a super nice one he goes back and forth on selling. you should ping him to see if he is ready to sell yet.

he is chriss on here...
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Fish Tales, Wheel of Fortune
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

Yeah its still in the basement. Garrett has first crack at it when the day comes along. That said I'm still looking for a few SYS 11 machines. So if you have some of these titles I would be interested in a trade.

Cyclone
Swords of Fury
Transporter

chris
Radical, Taxi, RollerGames, Dr. Dude, EATPM, Bad Cats, Diner, Police Force, Riverboat Gambler, Swords of Fury, Cyclone, IMDN, Tommy, GNR, MET Prem, KISS Prem, TRS, AC/DC LE, Rob Zombie, Monopoly, No Good Gofers, Who Dunnit, DemoMan, Scared Stiff, Ghostbusters Prem. Not here: Earthshaker, AC/DC, F-14, HMM. Tech bay: Game Show.
Baumann

Post by Baumann »

All I have to offer today is cold, hard cash. Garrett doesn't want it anyways... :lol:
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

You may be right. He constantly tells me how he has no more space.

chris
Radical, Taxi, RollerGames, Dr. Dude, EATPM, Bad Cats, Diner, Police Force, Riverboat Gambler, Swords of Fury, Cyclone, IMDN, Tommy, GNR, MET Prem, KISS Prem, TRS, AC/DC LE, Rob Zombie, Monopoly, No Good Gofers, Who Dunnit, DemoMan, Scared Stiff, Ghostbusters Prem. Not here: Earthshaker, AC/DC, F-14, HMM. Tech bay: Game Show.
BigDaddyBanjo

Post by BigDaddyBanjo »

I am still interested in that T2 if/when the time comes Chris. No hard feelings though if you make a different deal *, it's only pinball. Besides
I have always believed that dibs doesn't apply to anyone over 10 years old and then only for the last piece of pizza. :D

G#

* Note that I will spread unsubstantiated salacious rumors regarding you and the person you made the deal with, but that is how it goes.
Home Collection : FT, JD,Paragon, POTO, GB, WCS, TWD, WPT, SMVE, BK, HS, Gorgar and Bank Shot.
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

BigDaddyBanjo wrote: Besides
I have always believed that dibs doesn't apply to anyone over 10 years old

It applies for me. When I ask to buy a game back or have first right of refusal form someone I help to get a game/sell a game then I take that as theri word they willl do so.

In other words, I am still expecting dibs on that FT if you decide you dont want it :)
Baumann

Post by Baumann »

Alright, so Garrett has first dibs on Chris's T2 and Hilton has first dibs on every other pinball machine ever for sale in a 300 mile radius.

Still looking for a T2 if another one comes up. Thanks guys.
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

400 miles....

I have a call out to someone i know w a t2. Will let u know if i hear back.