Sold - Lethal Weapon 3

Buy, Sell, and Trade Pinball Machines and Parts
Chris K

Sold - Lethal Weapon 3

Post by Chris K »

Our basement is finally full, so I’m selling our Lethal Weapon 3. If you played it at Schwoegler’s, you know it well, although it has been worked on a bit since. I’m asking $1600.

The good:
  • It has been recently shopped… not a lot of plays on it since
  • The playfield and plastics are in good shape
  • It has been rock-solid mechanically and electrically
  • LEDs throughout, except for a few of the lesser-used flashers
The bad:
  • The cabinet has some dings and a small hole drilled on the right side near the flipper for some silly reason. You can see all that in the pics.
  • The metal orbit loop around the back has one of its pegs snapped off at the weld. In its place is some metal flashing, which retains the loop solidly. Rarely, it’ll affect the path of the ball around the loop. You don’t need to do anything with it, but some new flashing or a new peg could be welded in if you care. I didn’t even notice this one until I ripped the whole table apart to shop it in February. You can see the fix in the pics by the skill shot up targets.
  • One of the playfield supports was redrilled. No issues there, just a note cause I’m wordy.

Here’s some current pics of the table:
https://goo.gl/photos/Nm7dwn2Sx4gX39vV8

And some earlier pics in various stages of undress while I was shopping it:
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=809
Last edited by Chris K on Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Our pinball table breeding stock:
Star Trek: The Next Generation, Scared Stiff, Black Hole, Roy Clark, Monster Bash Remake, Future Spa, Big Deal, Top Score, Baywatch, Rick and Morty, TMNT, Sinbad, Guns N Roses
ralphwiggum

Re: FS - Lethal Weapon 3

Post by ralphwiggum »

My very first game.... It is actually quite a bit of fun, plus, I mean C&C Music Factory, that alone is gonna make you sweat till you bleed.

GLWS!
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Fish Tales, Wheel of Fortune
Chris K

Post by Chris K »

Yeah, the music makes me dance. Till I can't dance. Till I can't dance no more.

LW3 was our second game, and if I could tell house guests to buzz off and sleep at a hotel we wouldn't be selling aaaanything. :D
Star Trek: The Next Generation, Scared Stiff, Black Hole, Roy Clark, Monster Bash Remake, Future Spa, Big Deal, Top Score, Baywatch, Rick and Morty, TMNT, Sinbad, Guns N Roses
johnstewart

Post by johnstewart »

Chris - a friend just sent me a link to this; I am in the market for a pinball machine and would like to check this out. Drop me an email? john at john stewart dot com.

thanks!
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

johnstewart wrote:Chris - a friend just sent me a link to this; I am in the market for a pinball machine and would like to check this out. Drop me an email? john at john stewart dot com.

thanks!

John,

I am sure Chris will see this thread, but if he doesn't, you can click on his name and send him a message that will notify him via email as well.... Good luck, this would be a very fun first game!
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Fish Tales, Wheel of Fortune
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

johnstewart wrote:Chris - a friend just sent me a link to this; I am in the market for a pinball machine and would like to check this out. Drop me an email? john at john stewart dot com.

thanks!

Hey John,

I am 99% sure that Chris will be bringing the game over to Mad Rollin tonight so you could come check it out over at Alt Brew this weekend if you wanted. Just a heads up. It is a very fun title and this one is in nice condition.
Chris K

Post by Chris K »

I'll shoot you an email, John. The game will indeed be at Alt Brew this weekend. It's in my van right now for load-in, freshly cleaned and ready for some Pin Golf!

Thanks, Tim and Hilton!
Chris K

Post by Chris K »

Lethal Weapon 3 has been sold to John! Welcome to the hobby, John!
johnstewart

Re: Sold - Lethal Weapon 3

Post by johnstewart »

Thanks!

I'm a noob to pinball, but after buying a table from Chris, I can vouch that he takes great care of his tables!
Chris K

Re: Sold - Lethal Weapon 3

Post by Chris K »

Thanks, John! Have fun with it!