Simpsons Pinball Party - $4500 - Waukesha

Buy, Sell, and Trade Pinball Machines and Parts
jasonm

Simpsons Pinball Party - $4500 - Waukesha

Post by jasonm »

Alright, one more game up for sale. Putting up my Simpsons Pinball Party.

I've had this a few years and have very little problems. Brought it to mgc two years, ran fine the entire time. This was purchase from Tim, who got it as part of a chuck e cheese deal; so it was on location a while.

Tim and I (probably more Tim, lol) went through the machine, torn everything off, cleaned and replaced rubbers/broken parts. Tim made some custom cliffy protectors for the cracked ramps, and they've held up wonderful. I also purchase cliffys for the I&S hole and scoop.

All lights have been replaced with leds. We also added side lollipop rails, which cover up the button wear on the cab art. Overall, the cab is in good condition for being on route at chuck e cheese. There is some wear around the start button.

I also added the side decals in the machine. These look great, and again, have not had issues with them.

A color dmd has also been added, as the original dmd was starting to degas.

Garrett borrowed the pin for a while, and did a couple fixes while in his possession. The main one I remember is he replaced the arm that opens the garage door, so that is working great.

I'm asking $4500. It's a solid playing game that's been fully fixed up and cleaned. Looks great with the color dmd as well.

One small note, for whatever reason, the machine will reset at my house. Sometimes not often, sometimes often. I've gone stretches where it doesn't happen for months. This never really happened while at MGC, Garrett's, or while at my work (which is where I have it now). I'm assuming this is something weird in my house, as I have a LOT of arcades plugged in. Just want to make sure I'm upfront on this weird issue. I have replaced the header that deals with the +5 volts line.

** At this moment I do not have pics. The machine is at my work, so I'll need to swing by and take some. I at least wanted this to get posted for now**
Last edited by jasonm on Fri Sep 02, 2016 11:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
jasonm

Re: Simpsons Pinball Party - $4500 - Waukesha

Post by jasonm »

Phone is stupid.
Last edited by jasonm on Fri Sep 02, 2016 11:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
jasonm

Post by jasonm »

Pics are here:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/i1330d8e3at9 ... kri7a?dl=0

Yes, I will clean the field. I just ran into my work quick to snap pics.
jasonm

Post by jasonm »

Bump, am open to offers on this as well.