Free Stuff!

Buy, Sell, and Trade Pinball Machines and Parts
ChrisS

Re: Free Stuff!

Post by ChrisS »

I'll take the second playfield. It will work perfectly in the fire pit if it comes to that.

how much space did you get back?
Radical, Taxi, RollerGames, Dr. Dude, EATPM, Bad Cats, Diner, Police Force, Riverboat Gambler, Swords of Fury, Cyclone, IMDN, Tommy, GNR, MET Prem, KISS Prem, TRS, AC/DC LE, Rob Zombie, Monopoly, No Good Gofers, Who Dunnit, DemoMan, Scared Stiff, Ghostbusters Prem. Not here: Earthshaker, AC/DC, F-14, HMM. Tech bay: Game Show.
lg40

Post by lg40 »

If nobody wants that crappy playfield, I'll take it. I've been looking to work on my art skills.
Johnny Mnemonic, Bride of Pinbot 2.0, The Shadow, Police Force, World Cup Soccer, White Water, Judge Dredd, The Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle and Friends
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

Have at it. If you want both of them you can take them.
Radical, Taxi, RollerGames, Dr. Dude, EATPM, Bad Cats, Diner, Police Force, Riverboat Gambler, Swords of Fury, Cyclone, IMDN, Tommy, GNR, MET Prem, KISS Prem, TRS, AC/DC LE, Rob Zombie, Monopoly, No Good Gofers, Who Dunnit, DemoMan, Scared Stiff, Ghostbusters Prem. Not here: Earthshaker, AC/DC, F-14, HMM. Tech bay: Game Show.
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

Yeah, Donovan, you and Chris work it out and let me know. If you each want one or if you want both whatever.... Just let me know what you guys work out so i can get this stuff out of my house.
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Fish Tales, Wheel of Fortune
DeaconBlooze

Post by DeaconBlooze »

I was hoping you were just gonna glue all this stuff together and march it through the junk parade
Current machines:

Wh20 :: PinBot :: Flash :: Firepower :: BSD :: SW Pro :: Pokerino :: TnA :: Bank Shot :: Stars :: Sky Jump :: Laser Cue
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

DeaconBlooze wrote:I was hoping you were just gonna glue all this stuff together and march it through the junk parade

Dude you missed a glorious parade.... i didnt get a chance to take pics, but maybe some others that were there can share some.

Just an update all free parts are gone except the Black Rose apron... if anyone wants it, just hit me up. Thanks everyone!
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Fish Tales, Wheel of Fortune
gjbwalker

Post by gjbwalker »

I only took a couple pics and not very good ones. I was too engaged in the Junk.
20160905_112255.jpg
20160905_111504.jpg